General Sponsors: æternity @ Provenance Seoul 2018
Hello everybody, HuiChi here from Provenance Events (www.provenance.events). I would like to introduce myself to the Aeternity community. I am from Ireland. My background is in startups and running events. I am actively involved within the startup community with organising entrepreneurial hackathons to being a mentor from a young age. I have bought these skills together to host blockchain events all over the world with the aim of educating people about this rapidly growing industry of blockchain.
Provenance host blockchain technology events around the world. Our aim is to educate citizens and teams within startups and enterprises to help them identify issues and opportunities around the development of blockchain technology. We do this with different types of events;
1) Community Events
2-3 hours in the evening with 3 speakers from the blockchain industry on presentations on how they’ve built successfully for their clients or how they have built a product successfully. Free for the community
2) Startup Hackathons
3 days, 54 hours for designers, developers and business leaders to come together and explore their startup idea using blockchain technology. They pitch their idea, form a team and work over the weekend. Mentors in the industry come in and help teams with marketing, business strategy, technology, design or pitching. The last day is for validating their idea, pitching to judges and winning a prize.
3) Developer Workshops
Whole day practical training for developers. Limited to 30 attendees. Tickets are purchased.
4) Annual Full Stack Developer Conference
The conference is about product development in blockchain. We are bringing government officials to talk about regulation and compliance. The different teams presenting will be from all aspects of a business; design, development and management. We are bringing teams together with the aim of collaborating from the very start of building a product in blockchain
Provenance Seoul 2018 is a blockchain developer conference in South Korea on the 20th November for 500+ attendees in the Floating Island Convention Centre.
The conference is about product development in blockchain. The agenda was put together to help teams collaborate from startups and enterprises when building with blockchain technology. We are bringing government officials to talk about regulation and compliance. The different teams presenting will be from all aspects of a business; design, development and management. We are bringing teams together with the aim of collaborating from the very start of building a product in blockchain.
The aim is for attendees to finish with the outcome of learning how to implement blockchain into their product development strategy successfully.
Our events cover areas from project management, development and design with blockchain. Our attendees ranges from;
- CEO/Managing Directors/Founders
- VP of Sales/Business Development
- Senior Managers in Design/Development/Project Management
- Full Stack/Backend/Frontend Developers
- Graphic/UX/Product Designers
- Research & Innovation Teams
THE DRAFT AGENDA
The Draft Agenda and confirmed speakers are listed on our website
Cost: $5000 USD - 1880 Aeternity
We would like to offer a speaking slot to a core developer (on Aeternity recommendation) whom we will reach out to in the meantime to speak at the conference.
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP
- Showcase your company’s culture and work in design, development or management
- Brand and marketing opportunity for your company
- Explore opportunities in Asia - we will be bringing some of the top blockchain startups, enterprises and government officials from Asia to speak/attend
- Onboarding potential clients
- Networking opportunities with international attendees and speakers
- Recruit in the blockchain industry at this collaborative event
- Sponsor logo on the official Provenance website with the link to the company website
- Sponsor logo on the Provenance advertising and promotional materials
- Sponsor logo and information in the Official Provenance Online Agenda
- Sponsor logo on building banner
- Sponsor logo on information desk wall banner
- Advertising handouts at the registration desk (details to be confirmed with organisers)
- Sponsor logo on the bridge banners (14 banners)
- Registration area branding (details to be confirmed with organisers)
Exclusive Advert Package:
- Exclusive one to one video interview with member of sponsor company
- Complimentary Admission tickets for Aeternity community x 10 (value $150 each)
Thank you for taking the time to review this proposal, can someone please help me get in touch with the core team to help me out or reach out to me?