Æternity Universe Two Hæckathon – Community Choice Award VOTE LIVE 🔥 (win up to 5000 Æ)

so I shall count your vote but do not include you in the raffle? I think we can do that :slight_smile:

thanks bro,it is ok now😃

2 Likes

would be nice to get a clarification by @NanJing and @Yan around their vote :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello sir, how can I prove that @Yan is one of my friends?

I can only count 1 vote except your friend also did a vote on the governance aepp. you should have used different aeternity accounts for the vote. if he used his owned aeternity account for voting he should fix his post and provide the correct address

1 Like

OK, no problem. Is the sweepstakes over?

ne, the raffle hasn’t been done yet. but I need to exclude @Yan due to reasons mentioned above

OK, no problem. When will the winners be announced?

I wonder how you count the vote, for AE Marketplace there are two votes we voted but I see you put 0 votes.

I also double checked with @philipp.chain - are you sure you voted? there seems to be no record on the chain.

维加斯ak_29Hn4Pzes9icMRNVyJyGVUDD935cbvHNLxWEnCJQ32v7q2P2SM

did you participate in the vote here?

cannot find this account address

@jeremiah99 you had to vote on the Governance æpp using a Superhero wallet or Base æpp wallet, not in the project gallery on Devpost.

3 Likes

Hello @marco.chain, I and my community hasn’t aware of voting through the governance app. So we voted directly on devpost and pasted the address on the forum, what can we do?

The poll has closed anyway.

I am sorry, but these were the rules. we announced it on several places:

• DevPost
  • Forum
  • Blog article

also this was outlined from day 1 in the rules on DevPost.

voting on governance aepp is closed :frowning:

I didn’t join the forum recently, I joined last year

1 Like

you’re right! fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

When will the winners be announced? :star_struck:
Looking forward to it.

1 Like

we just announced the winners on DevPost.

I also did the raffle already and we will provide a blog article and honor all the contributions as soon as possible! :slight_smile:

it’s very sad that we can only have 3 winners because there were many cool submissions. it was a tough decision and we hope that you all continue working on your projects!

as many of you just got started working with Sophia I would also like to take the chance and let you know about another Hackathon that just recently started.

we’re sponsoring the Buidl for Web3 hackathon organized by Lumos Labs and again we provide cool prizes in 3 different tracks. it’s a perfect chance to dig even deeper into the æternity ecosystem! :slight_smile:

7 Likes