关于Aeternity一些问题

首先,我作为AE投资者,持币人,支持者,我并不懂技术。关于技术方面的问题我不作评论。

目前AE主要有3大问题,我们必须要诚恳的面对这些问题,并以认真负责的态度加以解决。

1: 持币地址问题

目前我们的代币持有人约有11万,这是不小的数字,但是我们已经运营了将近5年,也就是说我们自从发币至今每天持币人增加了60位持币人,这是非常令人吃惊的,我们竟然在营销方面做的如此之差。

2:流通问题

因为51攻击,太多交易所关闭了AE提充,虽然只剩下小部分交易所,显然这是不够的,这样大大影响了流通问题,如果不及时对待流通问题,AE将会进入死圈,这也与去中心化形成对立面。

3 :价值问题

以现在的价值,与发行价相比,我们竟然下跌了50%,令人失望。

算上通货膨胀,我们以现在的价值与之相比,我们已经算的上归零了。或者说,几乎没有任何价值。

也许我们在技术上做出了很大的努力,我想事实就在眼前,我们现在的处境在失败的边缘,或许我们已经失败了,这里有人会说AE有价值,是的他有,但是我们不是初创项目。

雅妮是AE项目创始人,我能深深体会到他的压力,他也在不停的做出贡献。我想他比任何人承受的都多。我们应该给予更多的支持,如果需要帮助,社区也会尽一份力量。

希望团队应该对以上问题做出改变方案。

是时候应该解决问题了,我们不能在逃避问题,我们不是失败者。

最后希望团队保持热情,希望社区保持热情。

Aeternity会在我们的共同努力之下,如烈日光芒,必将光辉与世。

加油Aetenity!

6 Likes

Thanks for the constructive post! I think everybody here wants to see æternity becoming a success and I agree that we are currently at a point where we need a change in the way we work and communicate together.

The project definitely is not dead and not being able to exchange AE is not the only problem we have. Personally I hope to get the community more encouraged in general instead of having always the same complaints about exchange support (which of course is an important topic that can’t be ignored!).

PS:

• Please try to communicate in English in this forum. It is always difficult for everybody to interprete these posts easily. We always need to translate from Chinese to English. I think many people ignore such (great) posts just because of this fact.
  • If it is only addressed to the Chinese community than please tag the thread accordingly :wink:
4 Likes

good :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

得到回复,我非常高兴。

事实没有那么糟糕,但是我们需要危机感。

希望团队认真研究这些问题,并公布针对我们的不足进行改进计划。

我会尝试与社区进行沟通,协同团队研究解决问题的方案。当然不是技术类的。

得到结论我会发帖,与社区,团队分享改变计划。

如果最后的得到社区与团队的承认,我想我们应该实施变革计划。

我相信大家会一起渡过困难,会迎来Aeternity的成功。

3 Likes

well, I think if the community makes reasonable suggestions for improvements there is always the possibility that this will be treated as advice to improve certain things.

looking forward to hear your suggestions!

PS:

• please in English next time! :stuck_out_tongue:
2 Likes

Things are generally not complicated. The problem is the communication between the community and the team. Because of communication problems, the mutual trust between the community and the team deviates, forming a crisis of trust, which is very terrible.

2 Likes

In fact, the community is very chaotic now, because chaos has caused many problems, such as information asymmetry and lies. Solving this problem is not difficult. I want to get official authorization to re-establish a new community, of course he is not an official forum. I want to communicate with the team for specific internal plans.

2 Likes