On our blog you can read about our new project regarding State Channels: Playground. Playground will be a tool to experiment and showcase æpps that make use of State Channels.
We would love to have your feedback and ideas in this thread!
As mentioned in the blog post, we envision the MVP to have the following features:
- Providing two user accounts
- Opening a channel and closing a channel
- Depositing and withdrawing AE tokens from the chain into the State Channel
- Showing transaction history, on-chain and off-chain
- Tracking balances on-chain and off-chain
In future iterations, we would like to add more functionalities like:
- Display æternity node logs
- Deploy contracts in the channel
- Integrate a sequence chart in order to view the State Channel states
- Save projects in order to share simulations with other people
Do you think something is missing or do you have other suggestions? Please let us know