Aeternity's Survival Rests With Us – A Call to Arms for Builders, Holders, and Believers

Fellow AE Holders, Builders, and Believers,​

We stand at the edge of the abyss. The foundation dissolved. Hyperchains stalled. The token bled. Community morale faded. ​​This is not another setback – this is existential.​​

But look closer:
:high_voltage: ​​120+ full nodes​​ still pulse – ​​decentralization in action.​​
:laptop: ​​Code still flows​​ from silent heroes on GitHub – ​​innovation lives.​​
:gem_stone: ​​Holders like you and I​​ refuse to surrender – ​​conviction remains.​​

We survived the 2017 hack, internal wars, double-spends, delistings – not by luck, but by ​​grit​​. Now history demands more.

Why Æternity STILL Matters

While the industry drowns in memecoins and vaporware, Æternity delivers:

  • ​​Battle-tested POW chain​​ – No VC puppeteers.
  • ​​State channels & oracles​​ – Ready for real-world micro-payments and prediction markets.
  • ​​Sophia smart contracts​​ – Secure, functional, elegant.
  • ​​Censorship-resistant core​​ – A rare relic of crypto’s original promise.

The “impossible triangle”? Æternity solved it. The tech works – ​​it’s adoption we lack.​​

The Foundation’s End = Our Beginning

Decentralization isn’t given. It’s seized. No more bailouts. No more saviors.
​​We are the foundation now.​​

Your Battle Plan:

:one: ​​BUILD (No Excuses)​​

  • Craft tiny tools: Æ-based invoicing, prediction bots, NFT utilities.
  • Use the Sophia docs: Docs Archive - SOPHIA
  • Deploy on testnet. Share on æforum. ​​Quantity > perfection.​​

:two: ​​FUND THE FIGHTERS​​

  • Donate Æ to active GitHub devs.
  • ​​10 Æ = 1 signal:​​ “Your commits matter.”

:three: ​​MOBILIZE TALENT – NO FALSE PROMISES​​

  • Target Erlang/Elixir & functional devs:
    “Help us build censorship-resistant micro-services – not get-rich-quick scams.”
  • Translate docs. Spread tutorials.

:four: ​​HOLD. THEN BUY THE DARKEST HOUR.​​

  • I will ​​NEVER sell my Æ.​​
  • When the market screams “ABANDON SHIP,” I will execute my ​​strategic final buy​​ – accumulating until no sellers remain.

My Vow to You:

“I stand with Æternity until the last node falls. I code. I donate. I recruit. And as prices fade to dust, I buy. Not for greed – but because ​​true value is built by those who refuse to quit.​​”

Join Me:

:white_check_mark: ​​Run a node:​​ Node Setup Guide
:white_check_mark: ​​Build a micro-aepp:​​ Starter Tutorials
:white_check_mark: ​​Donate to devs:​​ Track GitHub → Reward commits.
:white_check_mark: ​​Share this plea:​​ Reddit | Twitter | Discord

​​This isn’t hope. It’s defiance.​​
Æternity rises – or falls – ​​by OUR HAND.​​

Are you in?

— An Æ Witness (Holding. Building. Waiting for the last buy.)


​​:warning: Disclaimer:​​ This is a conviction call, not financial advice. Crypto is high risk.
​​:raised_fist: Add your pledge below:​​ Tag developers. Share node stats. Post proof-of-donation.

“In the blockchain’s darkest hour, the believers become the builders.”

​​Act. Or become a footnote.​​

6 Likes

Ae goes to zero, but 1ae = 1ae. Buy and hold it.

2 Likes

@YaniUnchained Since the team has no time and the foundation has been dissolved, could the ae Twitter account be handed over to the community or @Bigtree.chain for operation?

3 Likes

大树,带领我们一起搞CTO啊,ae中国社区支持你

1 Like

Decentralization does not require leaders

1 Like