An Aeternity based Chaet Demo

Thanks for @Fee.chain and @Albert’s attention.

There is a SNS system based on Aeternity on the way.

Here is the decentralised chatting part(between 2 accounts in different servers, private & group chatting):

The UI is almost finished, the backend data exchanging is based on ipfs(or state channel later?). The messages would be encrypted and signed with curve 25519, binding with Aeternity’s account(ED25519), so we could send tokens directly through chatting.

17 Likes

Wow this looks nice. Looking forward to testing it. Great job!

3 Likes

Thanks!

It was planned to release the demo in Q1 2020, but the NCP virus changed everything :joy:

4 Likes

This sounds great. This will make distributed encrypted chat mainstream, which is a good use case for the blockchain industry. More importantly, this will make aens widely adopted. Looking forward to the beta version.

4 Likes

Thanks~I’ll keep moving forward.

2 Likes

Please release the rough rough rough version as soon as possible to breathe life into the development of it all! Weee neeed apps! :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s awesome, Dr Liu well done

1 Like

expect to try the beta version.

1 Like

@LiuYang.chain Great, the aeternity ecosystem is gradually being established, which is inseparable from the developers’ efforts. I think AE holders should make some donations for these developers.

1 Like

Looking forward to the launch of Chaet. Chaet may be the next WeChat.

4 Likes

Or AE always ignores Chinese developers, or feel that such aepp should apply for donations by themselves.

nice screenshots! looking forward to try out the app.

is there any open source code? how did you build it?

3 Likes

Thanks~The basic wallet functions had been done, such as the spendtx, aens and contracts.

The chaet is still under coding, the UI is based on a Chinese UI project, layui.com, I will translate it to English and make it opensource, the chaet backend is based on decentralized IPFS’s pubsub.

It was planned to release the demo in 2020 Q1, but as the NCP… I hope we could release the demo in Q2 :joy:

6 Likes

Very nice to hear this nice info, and looking forward to your further process!

Mark

1 Like