Another fun meetup with the youth in my city!

Ashish Chawla
India
Meetup 6
Date: 17 March 2019
People who came: 16

Key points:

1: Basics of a blockchain
2: Smart Contracts
3: Videos on the blockchain
4: How it is distributed over the network.
5: Aeternity
6: What is æ?
7: Why Æ?
8: Other existing systems.
9: Key features of æ.
10: State channels
11: æmbassador programme

This meetup was organised at Delicia Cafe in my city. The people who attended the meetup were of the age group 17-24.

Like all other meetups, I started with the basics of Blockchain as always because I feel before anything the audience must get a 5 min introduction of what a blockchain is because you never know who knows about blockchain.

Once done with blockchain I smoothly pounced to æternity and made them understand that æternity is the best one of the available blockchains in the market.

Smart contracts and State channels were the best and the most loved topic by the students and I got a few questions on state channels and people were glad to realise that state channels actually are amazing and I was super glad to clear their doubts as well.

In short, the meetup was productive and all of the students learnt something new about a very amazing technology æternity.

All glory to God

And thanks to ætenity.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @ashishchawla.chain!
Great photos and great job attracting young people and students to æternity!

1 Like

Your support is my fuel!

2 Likes

I wanted to add that Ashish and his meetup participants have been discussing a potential healthcare use case in which people get paid for leaning and teaching about fitness and also for all other fitness tips. If anyone would like to work on this please get in touch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also here is a short video from the meetup: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FlGikCWjsaN1sW550mem5Qu2b4E3yt0D/view?usp=sharing

1 Like