Base不显示域名及续费选项怎么办

我的base不显示我的域名,也不显示域名续费选项。换了两个手机试也不行。还要继续换手机吗?有没有大佬解决一下?听说这周box要出来,如果base不行,希望box能顺利让我续费。还有十多天到期。

there are some issues with the middleware so that running auctions are currently not returned :frowning:

if you already have active names (not a running auction) which you want to extend you can use aenalytics.org and extend your name by setting up a remote connection if this is currently not possible within the base aepp

more information here: https://kryptokrauts.com/log/haello-aenalytics

1 Like

Thanks.You replied so quickly.To settle the issue can improve my English too.

1 Like

都存在这些问题,一直没得到解决

其实我跟你是同一个群的。之前我是问金刚狼,是他叫我来这里发帖的。我昨晚又换一个手机也不行。上面那个人给的链接,点进去也不好弄,我是弄不了。

hi,我是百鑫,是aepp的开发者
你说的问题确实存在,我也证实过,官方还在修复当中
不过目前我开发的 aeasy.io (一个快速帮助开发者开发aepp 的软件)已经调整好相关数据
近期将开放api接口 我本人也在基于 aeasy.io 做aepp ,他叫boxaepp ,最基础的功能将在本月下半旬左右初步测试. 支持域名续费等功能,如果你的域名还有时间,希望耐心等待下.

2 Likes

客气了,昨天就是我在群里问你那个boxaepp出来没有的。

太多ae朋友反馈中间件问题。
经联系沟通,box 将加速,提前发布。
应该近期会上线解决域名续费版本,再进行迭代更新。

great !!!

反馈了中间件的问题,希望Aeasy这边也能实际帮助到解决这个问题,感谢反馈!

Mark

@fancy 使用waellet可以对域名正常续费。谷歌浏览器、火狐浏览器都可以安装该插件钱包,waellet.com,支持base钱包助记词导入恢复账户。

或者直接使用superhero钱包恢复账户进行域名续费,wallet.superhero.com

GitHub - jdgcs/aeknow.chain: AEKnow.chain is designed to be a totally decentralized SNS aepp, based on Aeternity, AENS, Hugo and IPFS 现在也支持账号导入和AENS续费操作了,不过只有Windows版本。

if you are using the base aepp you can updated the name using https://aenalytics.org. have a look at the following video:

you need to do following things:

1. connect to the base aepp (on the top right) with the account owning the name
    • you might need to disable / deacivate popup-blockers to make it working
  2. in the search field (top left) type in your AENS name
  3. in the detail-view of the AENS name click on the tool-icon (shown behind the AENS name, see in the video)

I hope this helps. you can always reach out to me and ask if you face any problems. but then it’s better to write in english.

1 Like

惭愧,这些工具的名字都是熟悉的,你不说我都不去看一下。

干的漂亮,本大佬决定,等ae崛起的时候,赏你10个ae。

1 Like

感动得要哭。。。大佬,等你!

Thanks,I will.And I think my son or daughter will be good at English and computer technology,even though I haven’t been in love. I’m an old boy.