Binance remove AE/ETH

@aelex I believe the AE team is working hard, especially in development. But my suggestion is that development and marketing are like two legs of a person, and they should work together. If you only have one leg, no matter how hard you try, it will be difficult to surpass others.

3 Likes

@aelex This is a signal.
This is bad news, indicating that AE has not been fully recognized in the market, which will dampen the confidence of investors and developers.
If this signal can arouse the attention and reflection of the AE team, I think this is good news. Because my friends and I have been trying to make the AE team pay attention to the market and price, but it seems that there is no feedback and no effect. If this time the AE team pays attention to and realizes this problem, then this will be a major benefit!

1 Like

Seriously. Why isn’t some money invested in putting straight-up banner ads on relevant websites to attract developers to the free information of the Hackathon!? Like, it’s already too late because it’s begun - so it’ll be harder to get people go jump in in the middle.

2 Likes

Don’t worry. Exchanges come and go all the time. æternity is here to stay.

9 Likes

@YaniUnchained @aelex As coinbase is the first exchange with a formal license in the United States, the AE team can consider cooperating with coinbase. In fact, Coinbase officially announced AE as a candidate list on December 8, 2018, and the possibility of cooperation is still very high. If you can get on coinbase, it means that the mainstream market is recognized, and it will surely let more developers understand AE and participate in the ecological construction of AE.

15 Likes