Bitcoin wallet is impossible to restore

Hello,

I have a bitcoin wallet who was made by a Developer from 5 years ago. He no longer supports the app. The app is not even on apple store anymore. I cant get in contact with the Developer. The wallet partially works it opens you see the content. You cant receive any fund or send out, most of the time the app just crashes. I can see my BIP0039 24 word recovery phrase.
The issue is ive tried to use the recovery phrase to restore the wallet in another wallet but it never work it keeps restoring a wallet that is NOT mine with just 7$ inside.

I’ve try using the ian coleman tool found here

To try and recover my private key to sweep the wallet through address recreation but some how no matter what derivation path combination I use I never seem to get the right one to reconstruct my old wallet address.

Can anyone please advise

Thanks

Now there is a large number of crypto exchanges.

I think to sell bitcoin or exchange, what would you advise?

Huh, bad luck, dude. Back in 2020, when Bitcoin was going up with the speed of a freaking rocket, a friend of mine reminded himself that he actually had a wallet with 4 bitcoins. However, he didn’t access it for more than 6 years, and it wasn’t available anymore.

yes, you try sell bitcoin or exchange