BLOCKCHAIN FROM THE BLOCK podcast!

Hey everyone,

I think I’ve missed sharing with you last week’s episode of Blockchain From The Block podcast :slight_smile:

And you should definitely listen to it since it explores all kinds of scams and frauds in the crypto space:

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:
I watched it!

2 Likes

Toughts? Good things, bad things? What would you improve?

Hello everyone,

Episode 14 is here :fireworks::balloon:

@lukaskywalker.chain and Ivan are back to tell us more about the Starfleet incubator and the four startups we’ve recently chosen to fund :slight_smile:

Listen to our favorite podcast and tell us what you think!

Best,
Albena

Hello again :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you catch already episode #15 of our favorite podcast?

This time @lukaskywalker.chain and Ivan discuss the state of the job market and how blockchain will transform it!

Our Starfleeters from @CryptoTask do just that :wink:

https://podtail.com/podcast/blockchain-from-the-block/revolutionasing-the-job-market-with-blockchain-015/

Listen to it and share your thoughts!
Albena

2 Likes

Hey again,

It’s Friday and we have another exciting episode to listen to over the weekend :blush:

@lukaskywalker.chain and Ivan met with Zdravko @zd_homeport from the Starfleeter HomePort to discuss how blockchain will revolutionize satellite data!

Blockchain to the moon and beyond :star::star2::stars::first_quarter_moon_with_face:
Albena

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Do you ever wonder what blockchain and gaming have in common? :roll_eyes:

The Blockchain From The Block podcast is here to clarify all this for us!

Ivan and @lukaskywalker.chain explore the intersection between blockchain and games, and welcome the Strafleeters Cryptic Legends:

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

The latest episode of Blockchain From The Block podcast is exploring the groundbreaking idea behind DAOs :nerd_face:

What’s the main advantage of a decentralized autonomous organization and how automation will impact the jobs market?

@lukaskywalker.chain and Ivan welcome Todor Kolev from Comrade to tell us more about their experience:

Best,
Albena