[BOUNTY] AE Token Mining Guides For Linux and Windows

Hello everyone,

This Forum topic is dedicated to discussions related to the currently running AE token mining bounty. Please refer to this blog post for bounty details:

Best,
Vlad

Linux和Windows系统æternity挖矿指南

For mining on minerOS,you need a minerOS account,registered it on www.mineros.cn ,it’s free for use.

1. Make a minerOS boot disk(use USB disk).

Download minerOS setup tools, http://cdn.mineros.cn/mineros/utils/win32/minerOS-tool-setup-1.2.0.exe.

Insert USB disk and run the tool.

Choose ‘’custom burning‘’

Click next.

Choose a version based on your gpu type AMD/GPU, It is recommended to choose the latest version.

chose your Udisk and click Download and burn to next step.

waitting for burning completed.

2.Startup minerOS on your rigs

now your have a minerOS bootdisk , insert it in your rigs.and set boot from Udisk.

when successful startup,you can see it on your rigs.Command “mosh -i” write minerOS to hard disk(minerOS can run in Udisk also).

Use chrome Input your rigs IP address(In the same local area network,)login your minerOS account and click "Local Activation“.

3.** Set up and control your rig on minerOS dashboard **
Visit dashboard.mineros.cn you can see the activated rigs. now yor can control it anywhere.

Chose「Template」 and click Plus in the upper right corner to creat new template.

new a AE mining template,fill in your config and click ok to save.(you can also use custom pool like )

switch to 「Servers」and Selected your rigs chose 「Config&Reload」,chose ae Template you had set and 「OK」.

When restart miner , you rigs begin mining ae as your Template set!!!

Hey all,

Just a reminder that the Bounties for the two Mining Guides run until May 10th!!!

Hurry up and come win some AE tokens!

Best,
Albena

Hey Albena, I was actually considering making an AE mining guide for my YouTube Channel (HashRaptor.com) per the request of my viewers, when I stumbled on this bounty. Question, can I submit the video to your link and post to my channel? Can there be an intro and outro, or is this suppose to be a cut and dry tutorial with no commentary? Does every miner have to be shown working on every pool (4 win miners x 3 pools)? How would you like to address 2miners when they come up in the near future? Thanks in advance, I just want to make sure it makes sense for me to tackle this and that the video would align with your requirements!

Take care!

Hey @HashRaptor,

Please cover as many mining options as possible in your guide, will be appreciated. You will be considered for the bounty. Maybe one of those only - intro OR an outro.

Thanks!

Best,
Vlad

Thanks for the details. Does it need to be uploaded to you or can it be posted on YouTube?

One last question, the instructions say, " must include a part dedicated to setting up an AE account (wallet)."
Previously, I mined to my Anybit mobile wallet. When you say “dedicate to setting up and AE account (wallet)”, where is this wallet, where do I setup the account you are asking for, and are there any existing instructions? Looking at the AE site, I didn’t see any mention of a wallet. Sorry if I missed it.

Is it okay to use AirGap as the wallet?

Hey @HashRaptor, yes, AirGap is one of the options.
You can also use the Base æpp.

Best,
Albena

Excellent. Thanks for the response!

Hey all,

There are 2 more days until the deadline :slight_smile:

Hurry up and win some reward in AE tokens!