With the coming of SuperHero, the smart contract data tracking of AEKNow.org has been being updated these days, and there is a brief report and advice.
The first smart contract was deployed at height 4187, ~401 smart contracts had been deployed on the mainnet, ~203 contracts had been called at least once, ~36 contracts had been called in the past 10000 blocks(https://www.aeknow.org/contract), and the contract which has most calls is AEG(~45310 calls).
There are 3 AEX-9 tokens which are listed for now:
- AEA, AEasy test token, ~12 calls
- AEG, AEKnow.org test token, ~45310 calls
- AES, AE stable coin token, ~29 calls
The other contracts might belong to different aepps, but only a few aepp’s contract was named such as:
- SuperHero, SuperHero’s smart contract, ~3764 calls.
- Frozen AE. The frozen AE token on ETH to be migrated, ~554 calls
- The examples might need to be updated, it seems that the contracts here https://github.com/aeternity/aepp-sophia-examples can not be complied successfully now.
- The document of Sophia might need more examples for our beginners.