Choose your name! – Let's find a name for the new Community Contributor Program 👤

The ones i like, mentioned by others that are descriptive:

The ærmy

The Tæsk Force

Other suggestions:

Tæms

Tæg tæm / Tæg team / Tag tæm

Tæmw0rk / Tæmwork

The æ-Team (The A-Team)

Thæ Cult (The Cult, Tha Cult, They Cult)

Skælls (Skills / Scale)

Villæge / The Villæge / Villægers

æunity

Communæ / The Communæ ( Commune, a body of people or families living together and sharing everything )

The Pæple

The Bættery ( Battery: The heavy fire of artillery to saturate an area rather than hit a specific target. | A device that produces electricity; may have several primary or secondary cells arranged in parallel or series)

The Gæthering

The Committæ

3 Likes

I would like to recommend the name SPÆRTANS - in the name of the most decentralised and first anonymous army in the history of ancient and modern world !!

4 Likes

I like the AE Task Force :slight_smile: I would also like to propose AE Ninjas :woman_supervillain:

3 Likes

Æ Legions
Guærdians
Bêæst
Æ Spærtans
Æ-Squad
Æ Seal

2 Likes

It’s good to see such good names and options.

ÆRIANS

3 Likes

Lægion of æternity

2 Likes

nice nice :fist: :blush:

1 Like

My vote also goes for SPÆRTANS

2 Likes

The proposal period for new names is now closed and these are our candidates for the vote :heart_eyes:

• ærmy
  • DevForce
  • Spæcial
  • MycÆlium
  • Æstar
  • innovætion
  • Æuphoria
  • Ænarcrypt
  • ÆUnited
  • Æve
  • Ælion
  • The fæm
  • SÆS
  • BITL : Bring Ideas to life
  • Jænissæry
  • Æ Ærtillery
  • AE Community Social Money
  • AE Social Reward
  • The Tæsk Force
  • Tag tæm
  • Tæmw0rk
  • The æ-Team
  • Thæ Cult
  • Skælls
  • The Villæge
  • æunity
  • The Communæ
  • The Pæple
  • The Bættery
  • The Gæthering
  • The Committæ
  • SPÆRTANS
  • AE Ninjas
  • Æ Legions
  • Guærdians
  • Bêæst
  • Æ-Squad
  • Æ Seal
  • ÆRIANS
  • Lægion of æternity
5 Likes

My vote is for “The Tæsk Force” :+1: :+1:

You can now vote for your favourite name on Superhero under poll #98 :raised_hands: : https://superhero.com/voting

1 Like
  • ærmy
  • Tæsk force
  • Næxus
2 Likes

Thank you so much Vikram! I have a small correction. It is SPÆRTÆNS

2 Likes

As a reminder, only votes on Superhero.com are counted for the vote, not here on the forum :slight_smile:

for me SPÆRTANS looks better than SPÆRTÆNS. that’s too much IMO :smiley:

3 Likes

Can I vote using Airgap?
I don’t want to expose my mnemonic phrase to superhero mobile/extension wallet

3 Likes

Hi @kavka3,

this is a good question and I guess this isn’t possible without some serious effort.

What you could theoretically do is create a new account in your Superhero Wallet and delegate your voting power with AirGap to the Superhero account.

I created a nodejs snippet back then which allows to delegate voting power to another account using the javascript sdk. But this snippet is intended to be used in a command line and so you have the same problem again. also the snippet requires the secret key instead of a seed. so if you want to use a seed you’d have to derive the correct key to perform this contract call.

@pascuin @andreas do we have any possibility to execute smart contracts using the AirGap wallet? when I remember right AEX-2 is not implemented there, right? so I guess the only functionality we can use with AirGap at the moment is transferring AE tokens, correct?

3 Likes
  • Æ Ærtillery
2 Likes

Please vote on https://superhero.com/voting ! That’s the only place where you can vote :slight_smile:

If you need help with using Superhero for the vote, please have a look at this article: Wiki: How Superhero Voting Works. Superhero community members can now… | by Samuel Town | æternity blog

1 Like

Here’s an update on how the vote on Superhero.com/voting goes so far:

12 votes in total currently and still 9 days left to vote! :ballot_box: :balloon:

The names “BITL”, “The Tæsk Force”, “The Communæ” and “The æ-Team” have the highest stake so far :smiley:

If you want another name to win, let’s get started voting and check here if you are voting for the very first time: Wiki: How Superhero Voting Works. Superhero community members can now… | by Samuel Town | æternity blog

2 Likes