Choose your name! – Let's find a name for the new Community Contributor Program 👤

æternity’s latest public contribution program needs a new name!

As you have probably seen in our newest announcement regarding the launch of the “Ærmy” contributor program, the æcosystem is looking for a name for its newest platform for community collaboration. Share your craziest ideas with us here, we want the name of the program to reflect the uniqueness of our æcosystem! :star::man_astronaut::unicorn: :rainbow:

You can participate by posting your proposal for a name here in this forum thread until August 12th 12:00 AM, after that we will open a blockchain vote on Superhero.com to decide on the new identity of your Contributor Program :ballot_box: :handshake:

Looking forward to see all your cool and creative ideas! :smiley: :butterfly: :crystal_ball:

Update: You can now vote for your favourite name on Superhero on poll #98 ! https://superhero.com/voting

Please make sure to vote before August 26th 2:00 PM CEST. As with all Superhero votes, you can also delegate your vote to another wallet. If you have any questions or problems with the process, feel free to ask in this thread. :handshake:

9 Likes

ærmy or DevForce or Spæcial Source, Open-Source :star_struck:

2 Likes

Super Nice

1 Like

MycAelium is a good name.

1 Like

Regarding to Ærmy my name is “The tÆsk force” for the contributor program

6 Likes

MycÆlium it looks better now with Æ.
With all the underground power of the roots connection, with big roots, helping smallest with nutrients through mycelium (micelio) net connection. And then, pop up the mushÆrooms as DÆps.
Collaboration is all about. The same thing.

1 Like

Fintech is nice

love it @Guillermo.chain

1 Like

Aestar, innovaetion

2 Likes

My proposal is: Æuphoria

4 Likes

Ænarchy or maybe Ænarcrypt. :thinking:

3 Likes

AeUnited …

1 Like

Æve ;Ælion

1 Like

What about The fæm (as shortened form of fæmily)?

4 Likes

My proposal is SÆS ,
Special Æ Service for short

2 Likes

Faemily sounds pretty cool. :grinning:

2 Likes

BITL : Bring Ideas to life

BITL program…

2 Likes

I propose jænissæry as in janissary

1 Like

Will like to propose Æ Ærtillery