Collecting desired examples and tutorials

Hello dear æternitas:)

I’m currently collecting and searching for feedback from the developer community regarding to missing/ improvable examples and tutorials like this one for example:

@eltneg has already started to fix some broken tutorials like this one: Fix sophia-vote-contract by eltNEG · Pull Request #69 · aeternity/tutorials · GitHub

I’m excited to hear your helpful feedbacks and precise improvement suggestions from your side!

Thanks in advance and have a wonderful evening,
Pegah

7 Likes

Apart from examples and tutorials it would be cool to have an overview (table) about what features (aeternity specific and general needs) the respective SDKs support.

3 Likes

Do you mean something like an SDK matrix? @noandrea started such a matrix but had to focus on “more important” task over the past year. Still sharing the (old 2018) matrix as an example

I think @pegah.chain could update the matrix over the next weeks. We should also integrate the Java one.

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I meant :+1:t2:

If possible to contribute e.g. through github we could open a pull request.

3 Likes

Yes, lets do a nice markdown version of this and get it updated.

3 Likes

I’ll work on that and will share it with you asap (on GitHub and over here)! :muscle:t4:

Thank you @marco.chain for your valuable feedback and will of contribution! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Another broken tutorial (Sophia Oracle Introduction) has been fixed by @eltneg and merged: Fix sophia-oracle-introduction.md contract by eltNEG · Pull Request #70 · aeternity/tutorials · GitHub :tada:

3 Likes

Another broken tutorial (Sophia Vote Contract) has been fixed by @justin and merged:
Fixing missing "include" for Sophia Vote Contract tutorial by Jkat · Pull Request #71 · aeternity/tutorials · GitHub :tada:

4 Likes

Great - progress here! Good to have @eltneg in the team :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve finished creating the markdown capability matrix table finally! :tada: Java section is still empty and ready to be filled in @marco.chain :rocket:

And to everyone else: PLEASE FILL FREE TO CONTRIBUTE AND UPDATE THE TABLE! :blush:

https://aeternity.com/documentation-hub/developer-tools/sdks/capability_matrix/

7 Likes

nice. we will prepare a new release and update our documentation in the next days. will also add the information about our java sdk then and create a pull request :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great Update, let’s also get community feedback to update the matrix. From @nduchak.chain for example :heart:

2 Likes