1 Like

I don’t quite understand what you mean.

January 31, 2021
1.Optimized SDK cost issues
2.Solved the issue of contract call failure
3.Study and discuss how AEX9 tokens are displayed in wallets
4.Plan the design drawings

1 Like

@Baixin.chain could you please add some documentation in the github repos (like build instructions and some feature description)? May be also add a link to Github repos on the website

1 Like

@ivaylobadinov.chain
Happy New Year!
Sure, because the next version of Box, which I’m still working on, will add AEX9 token functionality. I will supplement the documentation on GitHub and the build instructions when it is finished

2 Likes

Box2.0.0 is open for update. If you open the app, it will automatically prompt you to update the new version. Download address: aebox
The new version adds the following features:

1. Add token list, support token transfer, etc
  2. Add domain binding to support transfer between domain names
  3. Add hot news recommendations
  4. Add ABC price display and automatically convert ABC value
  5. Major UI revision of the home page to fix several known problems
3 Likes

@Vikram Hello, do you need to create aex9 token and transfer it? Now, the opportunity has come.

What is the use case/value/point of the ABC token?

Box aepp just gets better and better, great job

1 Like

@lydia @Tina
Hi, Box aepp, after 9 months of development, starting from 0 to now, all development is done in accordance with the requirements of the post within the section, the current total pledge has exceeded 4,000,000AE, Defi ABC has change AE rate, output reaches 1 to 8, the subsequent I will also continue to update it to let him to be more perfect, community needs what Box will have what. Thanks to the foundation and support :grin:

If you have any questions, please contact me

6 Likes

Thank you very much for the update Baixin.
Could you please post a final report for the application here, so everyone can have a good overview of the application.

Thanks.

Best
Tina

2 Likes

Officials should support incentives for ecological projects like box. The influence of box ranks first in the Chinese community, and the value of defi exceeds 4 million AE. AE ecology has never appeared to think about the influence, users and value of box. Please give the box a prize. @lydia @YaniUnchained

@lydia @Tina
The final report
Thanks to the support of the Foundation, Box aepp can go on smoothly. Below I’ll put together Box aepp final report

Box has been gradually improved since its launch in September last year. At present, all the functions of the latest version 2.0.1 have been completed according to the original plan, including

Value Application

• Support AE transfer, check the balance
  • Support AEX9 ABC(AEX-9 token) transfer
  • Support domain display latest, about to expire, etc
  • Support AENS registration, update, bidding
  • Support Defi pledge extraction and V1-V2 technical solution to produce ABC
  • Support account transaction record view
  • Support cold wallet, mnemonic word generation, mnemonic word login
  • Support AE transfer, check the balance
  • Support AEX9 ABC(AEX-9 token) transfer
  • Support domain display latest, about to expire, etc
  • Support AENS registration, update, bidding
  • Support Defi pledge extraction and V1-V2 technical solution to produce ABC
  • Support account transaction record view
  • Support cold wallet, mnemonic word generation, mnemonic word login

The following is the user usage data report

At present, almost all users in China have become Box AEPP users
Defi Pledge allows you to obtain ABC tokens through AE, which has pledged over 4000000 AE and is growing fast
The ratio of ABC to AE is as high as 1ABC = 10AE and this is all determined by the market
The decentralized exchange function has already traded more than 35,756 coins, and more will follow
After the launch of Box AEPP, the number of active users on the chain continued to grow, and many users were able to use features such as mnemonic calling contracts.
AENS users also use Box to register and update a large number of people, almost all domain owners are using Box for maintenance
So far Box is a success, and all the code is open source

Publishment

That’s the summary of Box AEPP, thanks to the Foundation for their support, thanks to Tina for her continued help, thanks to the community and the tech titans for their help

@YaniUnchained
Will Godfather continue to support Box AEPP’s ecological development?
In the future, all features of AE will be updated as soon as possible, including the hyperlink pool feature
Could you consider buying some Box aepp shares?Make Box aepp an official project like a superhero

6 Likes

你很:cow: :cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow:

What is the purpose of ABC token? Also I cannot find Box aepp in android playstore.

Thanks in advance.

I am in China, but he does not want to go to foreign markets. My network environment does not agree. You can download it from the official website

@crypto_user please find links here: https://www.aebox.io/

2 Likes

Thank you @Baixin.chain for your final report. The aeternity crypto foundation will give you the feedback and move to the next step shortly.

4 Likes