Crypto and Taxes, Berlin, 29.03.19

Hey guys,

if you are crypto trader or investor and registered in Germany, then join us for our meetup this Friday.

We are part of the Berlin Blockchain Week and hosting a event regarding crypto trading and taxes.

Best
Werner

3 Likes

Great initiative @Werner_Heytax, thank you for sharing!

We’ll promote it to let more people know about it!

Cool. Thank you so much.

I remember that I visited that event and it kicked ass (in the good sense of it). Too bad we can’t have such event now.

2 Likes

True :frowning_face:
Online events are better than nothing, but still miss the vibe of the conference room, networking, face to face conversations…ah. hopefully soon!

To be honest, I don’t really like online conversations because they are not that atmospheric as in real life. I like that feeling of a huge event going on. However, I’ve participated in a good online conversation organized by Bavarian Taxpayers Association about taxation around the world and learned some new things. Too bad they don’t teach how to fill tax returns without panic, lol. But at least they told me about Tax Return Calculator 2021-2022 | Taxfyle that looks like a really helpful tool for a proper calculation. I hope that it will help me to save my time this year.

1 Like