CryptoTask is LIVE! Join the AMA with the team on Jan 9, 2020

Hello everyone,

We are thrilled to share that the CryptoTask platform is LIVE on the æternity blockchain :confetti_ball: :rocket:

Join their Beta below and start freelancing:

https://beta.cryptotask.org/

We are organizing an Ask-Me-Anything session with the team on January 9th in æternity’s main Telegram group. Prepare your questions and come to discuss with us the future of the remote work.

Find an interview with CEO Ivan Nanut below:

Best,
Albena

5 Likes

Niiice! I took a look and the job bounties are in $. Are the payments done in AE at whatever the exchange rate is at the end of the task? I suppose this will definitely get answered during the AMA so I will stay tuned for that I am just wondering if the blockchain is used for payments as well as verification of work completion and other things like a rating system

1 Like

Hey @Josh.chain, the @CryptoTask team will answer your questions. And I am sure they’ll clarify things during the AMA :wink:

Best,
Albena

The UI looks very nice. I just signed up and start testing it.

1 Like

Yes, it is planned to pay out bounties in AE. It is also not clear for me yet if we display $ or Æ prices though. This is work in progress.

Hello everyone,

A reminder about tomorrow’s AMA session with @CryptoTask

We’ll expect your questions in æternity’s main Telegram group starting from 11 AM CET:

In the meantime, watch below the presentation the team did at æternity Universe One Conference:

Talk to you tomorrow,
Albena

2 Likes