Error Cannot find module 'aeproject-utils'

Hi i am following this tutorial

but when i am on the last step for deploying the contract i get this error

(node:8657) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: /Users/federico/aeternity/myFirstAepp/node_modules/aeproject-lib/dist/aeproject-deployer.js:1
Error: Cannot find module ‘aeproject-utils’
Require stack:

• /Users/federico/aeternity/myFirstAepp/node_modules/aeproject-lib/dist/aeproject-deployer.js
  • /Users/federico/aeternity/myFirstAepp/node_modules/aeproject-lib/dist/index.js
  • /Users/federico/aeternity/myFirstAepp/deployment/deploy.js
  • /usr/local/lib/node_modules/aeproject/aeproject-deploy/deploy.js
  • /usr/local/lib/node_modules/aeproject/commands.js
  • /usr/local/lib/node_modules/aeproject/aeproject-cli.js
    at Object. (/Users/federico/aeternity/myFirstAepp/node_modules/aeproject-lib/dist/aeproject-deployer.js:21:43)
    at Object.Module._extensions…js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:991:10)
    (node:8657) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)
    (node:8657) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Hey @martingrigorov.chain or @alekseytsekov.chain can you help here please?

Hey @federicobouchaton could you please first go through this guide and try again.
https://aeproject.gitbook.io/aeproject/developer-documentation/aeproject-library-api/deployer

Best,
Martin

2 Likes

Hi @martingrigorov.chain i tried what you suggested but i am still having the same problem.
Sorry i am not seeing what i am doing wrong

Hi @martingrigorov.chain any update here?

Have you tried calling the command without sudo?

I tried without sudo and still having the same issue

Here is a video of the steps i am doing

1 Like

Hey @martingrigorov.chain can you take a look, please?

We will try to investigate, yes.

1 Like

I have the same problem.
tell me something about the type of function async

correctly install the library

@martingrigorov.chain @albena.chain who can we add to this thread to take a look?

Hello everyone, I am having this same issue on ubuntu when calling the aeproject deploy command.

Error Sample:

(node:538929) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: /path_to_project/node_modules/aeproject-lib/dist/aeproject-deployer.js:1
Error: Cannot find module 'aeproject-utils'
Require stack:
- /path_to_project/node_modules/aeproject-lib/dist/aeproject-deployer.js
- /path_to_project/node_modules/aeproject-lib/dist/index.js
- /path_to_project/deployment/deploy.js
- /usr/local/lib/node_modules/aeproject/aeproject-deploy/deploy.js
- /usr/local/lib/node_modules/aeproject/commands.js
- /usr/local/lib/node_modules/aeproject/aeproject-cli.js
    at Object.<anonymous> (/path_to_project/node_modules/aeproject-lib/dist/aeproject-deployer.js:21:43)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:789:10)
(node:538929) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)
(node:538929) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Guys sorry for the late response. I will try to investigate the issues ASAP and comeback with a solution.

2 Likes

I guess I found the solution already. The project was missing 3 npm package which is aeproject-utils, prompts, and aeproject-logger. This project can be installed using the below code snippet.

npm install aeproject-utils prompts aeproject-logger

I hope this works for you as well

Regards

2 Likes

This seems to fix it, i was able to deploy the contract
Thanks @emmanueljet

2 Likes

Hi @martingrigorov.chain, please I need help on Issue running some aeproject command