Bminer: When Crypto-mining Made Fast
Bminer is a highly optimized cryptocurrency miner that runs on modern NVIDIA GPUs (Maxwell and Pascal, i.e. GPUs that have compute capability 5.0 or above).
Bminer is one of the fastest publicly available miners today – we use various techniques including tiling and pipelining to realize the full potentials of the hardware.
What’s new in Bminer 12.1.0 (Current)
- 50% performance improvement on Aeternity.
- 10% performance improvement on Grin.
- Support 8GB cards on Windows 10.
- Support SSL connections for Grin.
What’s new in Bminer 11.3.0
- Improve the performance of Aeternity for 6GB cards
- Support mining beam over beepool
- Output solution/s instead of nounce/s when mining beam
What’s new in Bminer 11.2.0
- Experimental support for Beam
What’s new in Bminer 11.1.0
- Experimental support for Aeternity
Mining Aeternity (AE)
The following section describes a few sample usages of mining Aeternity (AE). There are a few things that need to be customized for your own usages:
ak_27we6r5KVGpErVGedqFByq2GAEYrUP39G51jnadMRrDux1YDaywith your own AE address.
workerto your worker name.
Bminer currently provides supports for mining AE. For example:
bminer -uri aeternity://[email protected]f2pool.com:7898