Governance Aepp Launch

thanks a lot @stoyan.chain

Fantastic new updates and improvements. I wonder why no one except of me is publishing questions. I think everyone should try all the functions. Maybe it makes sense to make an explanatory video and or check why no one is posting topics there.

2 Likes

Are you guys being serious?

Search icon is well… to say it politely, it is not a search icon.

Back button is like a normal browser back button that makes you leave the page at the end - like a back button of a browser.

Everything just changes right away, no animation on tab switching. Feels like windows 95 UI.

Also, most of the ae team may be tech guys & don’t care but the designer that you have, but he doesn’t have experience in UI design, either he just doesn’t care - Everything is just thrown around the interface with no actual highlighting priority. Are poll results in the middle, center text-aligned & with a small grey font? or am I wrong?

If you do something & create something, you either should do it with dedication, or you shouldn’t do it at all.

1 Like

For me the UI may be simple, but it should be more like a desktop webapp rather than the mobile webapp. Even a simple interactive console app would be better than the current mobile webapp.

What I want is to just use old fashion copy-paste private key to use dApps. I don’t want to use my mobile combined with some centralized base app to do this. If you require to use mobile and some wallets to sign transactions due to security reasons, tell you grandma to do this, don’t force it.

Alternatively the dapps could just generate the transaction which you could sign offline with some command line tool and paste the singed tx to propagate it.

If you have specific feedback I’m sure that the Governance aepp team will integrate it.

I really like the current updates and also the explanations on the desktop version of the app. The mobile app is also simple to use and I’ve already posted a test-poll and did some delegation.

1 Like

I am also looking forward to this.

i wonder if there’s any update on this topic.. .

it is launched an running since 2019, what kind of update do you look for?