Hæckathon in Sofia (4th of December)

Hello dear æternitas,

we are happy to announce yet another hackathon in Sofia at Rakovska Event Hall on the 4th of December, starting at 9am . You’re welcome to participate and dazzle us with your creativity and skills. This will be your chance to meet all coordinators of each products in the æternity ecosystem. Hæck your way with us for a more decentralized world!

Learn about:

• Smart Contracts written in Sophia
  • How to build Decentralized Applications (æpps) with JavaScript, Python, Elixir and Go
  • Blockchain APIsOracles, Naming System and State Channels

…and much more!

Please visit this link for registration!

Watch the video from the last Hackathon Winners Announcement at the aeternity Universe One conference in Prague!

Best,
Pegah

4 Likes

Online participation will also be possible, right @pegah.chain?

1 Like

We’re planning a live stream but it’s still not 100% confirmed. I’ll keep you updated over here for sure!

3 Likes

Link to meetup event: Login to Meetup | Meetup

Also there will be a price for the winner of the upcoming Hæckathon on the 4th of December in Sofia… SO STAY TUNED! :tada:

3 Likes

Hey all,

æternity’s next Hæckathon is taking place tomorrow!

Last chance to register and come hack with us in Sofia (or remotely):

See you at Premium Networking Co-working Space :wink:

Best,
Albena

1 Like

@albena.chain i’m trying to participate and i have registered
how do i pitch my idea ???

Hey @Goodness you can pitch it here - all projects from yesterday are going to be presented here in the Forum. @emin.chain or @pegah.chain will come back to you :wink:

https://forum.aeternity.com/c/aepplications/aepps

Best,
Albena

1 Like

here is my hackathon project: Minimalist Blockchain implemented in Sophia

2 Likes

Link To My hackerthon Project A Pdf Sharing Dapp On The Aeternity Blockchain Platform

2 Likes

@emin.chain @albena.chain @pegah.chain

Link to my Hackerthon Project @emin.chain @albena.chain @pegah.chain

3 Likes

Here is the hackathon project of @zkvonsnarkenstein.chain - Easy oracle deployment in Go

2 Likes

As part of the Sofia hackathon, æternity’s Hans Svensson @hanssv.chain decided to play around with the Advent of Code - an Advent calendar of small programming puzzles for a variety of skill sets and skill levels that can be solved in any programming language.

Hans decided to solve the puzzles using Sophia - find his Day 1 solution here:

As always, he’s been so quick and solved a bunch of challenges in just a few days:

More to come soon!

Best,
Albena

2 Likes

Here is what @danielaivanova.chain - the lead of æternity’s Elixir SDK team, was working on during the Sofia hackathon last week:

2 Likes