Hello everyone, Gyan from Bangalore, India

Hello everyone, my name is Gyan and I work with an EdTech organisation as a Product Manager for Emerging technologies in Bangalore, India. I have been in the blockchain space for about 4+ years now. I started a blockchain community focused on women in blockchain(Blockchain | Women Who Code) and have dabbled with various frameworks like Ethereum, Hyperledger, Corda, Algorand, Polkadot etc. and now super excited to explore Aeternity.
I am passionate about web3 and education and I am currently working on a side-project to build structured web3 courses(specifically blockchain related) to onboard web2 developers on web3.
I am an avid writer and have my own youtube channel related to trending technology topics.
Aeternity Blockchain - An Introduction - YouTube

8 Likes

Great to have you here @gyan0890!! Feel free to open up a new discussion thread for any technical question you might encounter while exploring æternity :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the æternity

1 Like

Thank you all! Looking forward to expanding the community across India and internationally as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes