Hello my name is Antonio Sanchez, from Spain

Hello my name is Antonio Sánchez, I am from Almería, Spain.

I start my first post with this presentation of my person as a new Aeternity ambassador in Spain.

I work as a freelance computer scientist in my own company in which I perform Systems and Networks maintenance, as well as in Cybersecurity.

I have been knowing Blokchain technology with Bitcoin since 2010, and since then I have been passionate, I am a faithful follower of technology, and I work as an ambassador for other projects, I have been a partner of the first SL created with a SmartContract and I am currently in several projects Blockchain.

I look forward to helping and contributing my grain of sand to this great project, as well as helping to adopt it.

Thank you very much for trusting me, I hope to live up to it.

Best regards.

5 Likes

Great to have you here @Antonio.Sanchez! Looking forward to your first æternity worshops in the Almería area and in Spain in general. :clap: :clap: Hope we can learn a lot from each other, don’t mind throwing all your technical questions out here in the forum.

Btw you can add your .chain name as your forum username, here is a guide on how to register a name on the æternity blockchain: https://chainna.me/ (a tip: the longer the .chain name, the faster and cheaper the auction for it)