Hello, my name is Artem, I am a crypto enthusiast since 2013

I can describe myself in three words: strategist, analyst, and organizer. I know how to make decisions and take responsibility for my obligations, and I try to resolve difficult situations. I solve all current work issues on my own. I can easily evaluate and interpret information, and I can make convincing arguments. I can easily translate technical language in the field of blockchain into understandable human language. Crypto enthusiast from the brain to the bones and this area is my favorite thing!

Professional skills in the field of blockchain

1. mining.
  2. the experience of the developer bacoin
  3. Development of ERC 20 cryptotoxins, Waves and infrastructure (sites, roadmaps, etc.).
  4. Experience in VK and telegram social networks (content. promotion by the target audience) I have a database of people.
  5. a Copywriter.
  6. Conducting business correspondence with coinmarketcap and similar services, Conducting business correspondence on listing on exchanges. Filling out technical documentation for listings.
  7. drawing up road maps.
  8. Writing white paper. Example: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eu_8kmpe-GSxhMFikAMFcxaglZe_qYAE/view
  9. Average knowledge of html, css, and solidity programming languages.
    Key skill
  • experience with HTML, CSS
  • instagram, FB, VK, OK, telegram, YouTube
    • knowledge of PhotoShop; Bannershop GIF Animator 5, Movavi Video Suite;
    • experience with CMS joomla, opencart, wordpress,
  • Rewrite, copyright.
    Experience in the blockchain industry
  1. YouTube channel RISES cryptohumans 2018-2019 year
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMZMXtMTGBO1pDMQe-TEwrw
    I wrote all the scripts for the videos (text).
  2. EXPERIENCE A BITCOIN ACADEMY.INTERNATIONAL SLOVAK REPUBLIC COMPANY ID 50 9691372018-2019
  3. TokenTuber (Philippines). Administrator of Russian-language support in telegram, content Manager. 2019.
  4. IntelliShare (China). Administrator of Russian-language support in telegram, content Manager. 2019.
  5. Since February 2020-finexca Ambassador among the Russian-speaking community. South Africa.
2 Likes

Hey @Artsiom and welcome! We are happy to have you here. Thank you for this extensive introduction, I am sure you will be able to help grow the AE community in many ways.

Best,
Albena

1 Like