Hi from Peter Liang

Hi, My name is Peter Liang. I am now living in Hong Kong.

I am a new-comer to blockchain field. I heard of it a long time ago, but I started to learn it a few months ago.

I am an software engineer, I have some experience in developing Java & Erlang applications. I know aeternity when I was trying to find Erlang’s blockchain implementaiton.

5 Likes

Glad to meet you @liangdefeng! :wave: :slight_smile:

Are you currently working on a blockchain project? Feel free to join us at our weekly Jæm sessions on Discord to discuss more about your use case and give you technical support & orientiation :nerd_face:

Here’s an invite link to æternity’s Discord server: Discord

Hey @liangdefeng, nice to have you here!

As @erik.chain mentioned it’s probably best do join the discord server and get in touch with us directly. You are definitely in the right place here! :slight_smile:

If you have any questions let us know. Happy to help you out! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

HelloWelcome.Li DeliangI’m from.Shenzhen, Mainland ChinaChina.Since joining our team.You will get more of the underlying technology of blockchain. Public chain technology is the best product.
Next.I think we should do a good job in the following two aspects.1.first.It’s a need.Meditation, Kung Fu, quality of mind.Construction must be built in the depths of the heart.

I want to take care of myself at all times.The mind is the foundation of the construction of spiritual quality.The second is reflection. Bad thoughts are of the mind.The key to quality construction.
Our team needs to take the initiative to reflect regularly and consciously at any time.Have a good guiding idea to build well.One of the best blockchain in the world.Underlying logic

1 Like