How can I become Aeternity Ambassador in India?

Dear All,

I am quite fascinated by the Aeternity Protocol ever since Yani, Milеn and Luca took sessions in India during Genesis Hackathon during December 2019. I have also participated in the recent Aeternity Starfleet program proposing a distributed data stream management ledger using Aeternity Protocol. I am currently experimenting with Sophia and sample Aepps. I am working closely with the Blockchain ecosystem in India since 2013. I am quite interested to be an Aeternity Ambassador in India. Could you please help me in this regard.

4 Likes

Hey @gokulalex, it would be wonderful to have you onboard :slight_smile:

@erik.chain - our æmbassadors manager will lay out the application process.

Best,
Albena

2 Likes

Thank you so much @albena.chain ! I have already setup a local aeternity node in my machine. I will start the mining quite soon. Looking forward to connect with @erik.chain for the next steps in the ambassador application process !!

4 Likes

That sounds great @gokulalex, thank you for your support!

1 Like

nice to see you here! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the family @gokulalex :smiley:
Please send in your application here, I’m more than eager to read it!

3 Likes

Dear @erik.chain, thank you so much for sharing the application form. I just submitted the filled up form. It was a nice experience sharing my inputs to the questions. I am keenly looking forward to the next steps. Please let me know if you need any further inputs or details.

3 Likes

Hi @gokulalex, did you receive my mail?

1 Like