How to do all you need on Superhero.com?

To me the easiest way to use it is by tipping URLs I like directly through the browser extension (Chrome or Firefox), but I’d love to be able to do the same on mobile as well! As of now I need to copy paste the URL I like to the Superhero wallet mobile app in order to make a tip.

1 Like

superhero should have swap function;for example;usdt to ae ;eth to ae

4 Likes

if I do not have ae;how I tip

1 Like

You can post, and get tipped but others who appreciate what you share. The same if for comments. Option 2 is, ofc, getting some AE

1 Like

well that would definitely be awesome! not sure if we will see this anytime soon. but yeah, would be great :smiley:

3 Likes

It can be useful: Why we need a Wallet which is more than a Wallet | by Anita Erker | Medium

With a video explaining how to update IOS/Android app

2 Likes

Hey yall :slight_smile: Whatch’all think about this nifty ofther featurea (I’m sure you’re all aware off) called Vote, which allows anybody to create blockchain-backed polls on, well, any topic?

The outcome of these is then recorded on-chain as well. A foolproof way of battling tampering with the results and with the vote itself.

Here’s an awesome how-to on voting, how it works and what can be done with it I figured I’d share with y’all and see what your take on it is :slight_smile: Wiki: How Superhero Voting Works. Superhero community members can now… | by Samuel Town | æternity blog

What voting/election process would you most like to see overtaken/secured by blockchain? (Personally - parliamentary elections, like, everywhere, but I know that’s a pipedream :)))) ).

2 Likes

I hope superhero can have simple nft games;Work with game companies such as Blizzard. You should think about how to get the user into the superhero; and this requires a tipping point

4 Likes

Waiting for it :grinning:

1 Like

Thats a great idea! Supporting this

4 Likes

PSA, y’all: https://twitter.com/superhero_chain/status/1422144152825962496?s=21
Just reminding you all that Superhero Wallet seed phrase is kept safely in Settings → Security & Privacy. Never show your seed phrase to anyone, and if anybody asks for it - screw ‘em! They have no right to ask for it and you should not trust them for anything!
Superhero Wallet, as a non-custodial wallet, takes great pride in being air-tight when it comes to security and the fact that users control their private keys and, in turn, have all of the access to their funds at all times.

I know this is something you all have probabaly known already, but it doesn’t hurt to keep saying it over and over again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

good;but Do you Want to be Right or do you Want to Make Money? ada just make money ;eth make money and be right。how do ae and superhero choice?

2 Likes

Good idea - check Superhero NFT cards Blinkit | Devpost proposed by BlinkIT during the last hæck. Still work in progress as far as i know

3 Likes

Also, we can tip from the meeting app “jitsi”, for instance, every Wednesday on jæm sessions we can tip everyone directly by clicking on the avatar. :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

https://superhero.com/meet/jaemsession
4 PM CEST

4 Likes

nft is the trend; in order to promote superhero; superhero should be involved in nft

3 Likes

just FYI, a NFT standard is coming to aeternity: [Postponed] Aeternity NFT standard and implementation

don’t know if we will see NFTs in Superhero, but I would also welcome it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey Peeps,

We had a question on the telegram group recently on how you can set a .chain name as a default one, in case you have more of them.

Thought I might share the answer here as well, just in case: simply click on any of the names you have registered and an option to “set as default name” will appear. :slight_smile:

Pretty intuitive, just takes some playing around in case the user doesn’t have a lot of experience with apps :slight_smile:

And, while I’m here’s a useful informative piece that might go as a fine read within this topic: Knowing each other on blockchain. AENS — the naming system bringing a… | by Danilo Polovina | æternity blog !

3 Likes

Thank you bro!

3 Likes

@erik.chain Recently, Superhero has seen a large number of offensive posts. Many of the posts made disappear for no reason, what’s going on?

Hi @Bigtree.chain, you can simply change the settings on superhero.com to see all explicit content:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-21 um 14.23.06

Even on a technical level, you can get all of the content of the tips made with Superhero independently from the Superhero.com frontend using the public Github code:

• Lines 64 - 117 allow you to fetch the information via the contract instances, V2 is being used for fetching URLs and V3 for posts.

• The “Getter” contracts are there to make fetching tips easier, you can use Lines 227-259 for reference (this is also where the æternity JS SDK fetches the tips from the contracts).

1 Like