How to Earn Badges in the forum

Hoping this hasn’t been discussed already, is there a place where the badge rewarding guidelines are posted? I think they should be displayed in a prominent place so beginners can get excited about participating and set targets for themselves & know what effort they would need to put in to contribute & earn a place in the community.

3 Likes

Hey @Jassy,

The badges are automatically rewarded when a user reaches a certain number of posts / comments / likes. I am not really aware of the exact number but I am happy you are excited about it, so I’ll check that out and let you know :slight_smile:

Best,
Albena

1 Like

If you go to you personal badge page here you can see all badges available. If you click at any one of them - you can see what it requires you to do in order to earn it.

I am happy to see a collector out there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ofcourse i understand that the badges are auto rewarded but wouldn’t it be great if my badge status would be displayed. Somewhere i can see. Like a live score board. Not sure whether that would help the community in any way, it’s more of a personal motivation thing!
I suppose we are not trying to create a hierarchy and we want everyone to feel the same, but the heroes of the platform need to be seen, recognised & shown off somehow.
But how do we do this without creating a ‘class’ system of haves and have nots? (Sorry im musing)

Hey thanks! Saw it! Let the game begin!:star_struck:

1 Like

How do i invite another person to the forum?

Last question, i promise! So at what point do I start earning the Moola? (the ae tokens:wink:)

You were really helpful! You deserve a ‘helped someone else’ badge :joy:

1 Like

Hey @Jassy, there is no Invite button, just send them the link to the Forum :slight_smile:

To answer your other questions, I don’t think people here would be intimidated by badges or would refrain from commenting or posting because of someone else’s badges. I personally don’t believe there’s a risk of creating some kind of hierarchy or division. So, keep enjoying the forum and collecting badges :hugs:

Best,
Albena

2 Likes