Hyperchains development updates

Thank you Aeternity team’s hard work . Hoping Hyperchains lauch as soon as posssible .

1 Like

The idea of Hyperchains is that the stakers on your child chain post commitment transactions on the parent chain in order to participate in the election of the next leader. The connector is the component that knows how to post such commitments, as well as fetch and decode data from the parent chain.

6 Likes

Thank you very much for the update of Hyperlink

However, I hope that the exchange’s recharge and withdrawal issues can be taken seriously

1 Like

They are, but we have no control over what they decide to do on their own platforms.

3 Likes

ulf change world in aeternity

3 Likes

Can the team help negotiate?

1 Like

I know I shouldn’t talk about this issue here but As a loyal fan of ae, there are thousands of people looking forward to the exchange can open up withdrawal

1 Like

The connector is the component that knows how to post such commitments, as well as fetch and decode data from the parent chain.

Does this open up more possibilities than electing leaders for the child chain? For example, will this open the door to being able to posting transactions to the parent chain from the child chain?

Example Scenario #1: An AE transaction could contain data of a signed transaction (provided by users BTC account signature) that can then be submitted to the BTC network via the AE nodes.

Example Scenario #2: AE nodes have some clever way to sign a multi-sig account on BTC network? I realize this is more speculative, but it would be an amazing feature if it could be done securely… it would make AE<—>>BTC atomic swaps practically intrinsic to AE.

Thanks for your work and updates!

2 Likes

Dear, at present, the computing power of AE main network is at a record low. At present, an attack can be launched at very little cost. Perhaps only the Hyperchains can continue the brilliance of AE. Ask the core development team to evaluate the current situation

1 Like

Thank you for your work. We trust you

1 Like

Thank you for your hard work, I will always support you!

4 Likes

What would be the benefit of an attack?
You cannot attack any transactions deeper than 100 blocks from the top. This means that value is persisted on AE after ca 5 hours. This gives participants in high-value transactions a sensible timeframe to secure their end.

4 Likes

When will the hyperchain white paper be released?

1 Like

Is it possible to develop a technology to make it easier to migrate the ecology of Ethereum to the aeternity blockchain (similar to one-click migration), which will make the ecology of aeternity stronger I know that it may be technically difficult. Hope it will come true in the future

3 Likes

it’s not really feasible IMO. the things we are talking about are often quite complex contracts. it might be feasible for very simple contracts. but then it’s not worth the effort IMO

generally it would be nice to have sth. like this of course. maybe somebody wants to give it a shot and request a grant from the foundation?

4 Likes

Excuse me, is there any update here?

1 Like

超链在团队出完货的最后一刻停止了更新!

期待中……………………

Please, follow the weekly updates here: https://forum.aeternity.com/t/hyperchains-alpha

2 Likes