I love it here with Aeternity

Hey guys! I am Bence and I am a crypto enthusiast. I found out about Aeternity from twitter and I quickly developed keen interest when learned more about the project especially the governance system. I am still learning about Aeternity by the day but one this is for sure. I am here for the Long run, not just to hold a few tokens and run off with little profits. I aim to become a first class member of the community and team at large.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, @BadWrissT Bence! Great to have a crypto enthusiast like you, especially one so keen on Aeternity’s governance system and committed for the long run. Looking forward to your contributions and growth with us!!

That’s amazing, I’m Emmie10 and I also found out about aertenity on twitter. I’ve been amazed by the project so far and I’m also a big fan of it’s governance system.
As crypto enthusiasts I must say aertenity has to be the future.

Well said. I’m Shapiro and as a crypto enthusiast I’m super excited about what aertenity has to offer.
I’m a big fan of how æternity allows its users and community to seamlessly venture into the new era of society, economy, and digital interactions.