I want to build an ae pool

I want to build an aeternity pool, but I don’t find any tutorials on github. It would be nice if the team could provide a set of open source code and tutorials. thank you!

Hello! There is a beta version of the stratum server that is implemented together with the aeternity node. Unfortunately there is no detailed tutorial yet. Hopefully you find this description helpful: aeternity/stratum.md at master · aeternity/aeternity · GitHub

Thank you . I’ll keep trying . hope It’s working

1 Like

I have built the mine pool successfully, but now I need a aestratum_client in windows.It would be nice if the team could provide it

1 Like

Can you share your experience with building and running it. Maybe even write a tutorial. That would be super nice for the community.

3 Likes

The computational power is too low, and the bifurcation has to be delayed!! There’s no official solution? Increasing mining incentives alone will only make miners sell more tokens!!!

1 Like

Dear @vlad.chain, I tried to get you through telegram but no success.

We are young but very ambitious mining pool WoolyPooly.com. We can add AE token to our pool and promote it among mining community. I saw you mentioned a bounty program for pool listing. Can you pls check telegram and reply me.

Thanks in advance and have a good day.

4 Likes

Hey, thanks for getting in touch. I don’t get notifications for private messages in Telegram, please excuse me. I will have a look now.

No worries, I wrote to @galt42 as Aleksandr Sh

Dear Vlad, kindly ask you to check telegram PM once again :slight_smile:

Thank you @vlad.chain and thank you @WoolyPooly we are in touch by email now. Looking forward to explore potential collaborations with you.

1 Like