Include the main universal languages / Incluir los principales idiomas universales

Saludos para toda la comunidad…!!

Pensando en la expansión y el crecimiento que estamos impulsando dentro de la plataforma, abro un debate dirigido a los desarrolladores…!

• Se puede mejorar la interfaz del wallet :white_check_mark: chevere…
  • Se pueden hacer cambios e ir actualizando para las mejoras. :arrow_heading_down:

Pero si queremos avanzar rápidamente en la incursion y la usabilidad del enorme potencial que ofrece la plataforma, debemos incluir por ejemplo los idiomas básicos universales. Y el wallet que es de muchísima influencia para el resguardo y la usabilidad del token AE debería tener esa opción de IDIOMAS.

Por ejemplo:

Los seis idiomas oficiales más importantes considerados por NACIONES UNIDAS (ONU), en orden alfabético son:

• Árabe
  • Chino : Mandarín. China, la economía mundial de mayor tamaño desde el año pasado, es un importante socio comercial de la mayoría de los países del mundo.
  • Español
  • Francés
  • Inglés
  • Ruso

Tomando en consideración esos seis idiomas, la potencialidad de expansión y crecimiento se pierde de vista, por lo tanto es URGENTE que se accione esta opción dentro de las futuras actualizaciones.

Resalto esta inquietud como embajador e impulsador de las herramientas y la tecnología que ofrece AETERNITY, fácilmente se abrirían puertas para aquellos emprendedores, desarrolladores, programadores e innovadores de la tecnología blockchain, teniendo en cuenta que en este lado del Hemisferio Sur (principalmente latino américa) el potencial de emprendimiento y desarrollo dentro de la comunidad es muy grande y no podemos desperdiciar esas oportunidades.

:construcción: En una respuesta dada por uno de mis comentarios referente a lo antes mencionado un destacado amigo de la comunidad me dio referencia a que el problema se resuelve y su estado se puede rastrear aquí: Localization strings · Issue #65 · waellet/waellet · GitHub

Gracias, estaré atento a sus comentarios…!

=============================================================================

Greetings to the entire community … !!

Thinking about the expansion and growth that we are promoting within the platform, I open a debate aimed at developers …!

• The wallet interface can be improved: white_check_mark: cool …
  • Changes can be made and updated for improvements. : arrow_heading_down:

But if we want to advance quickly in the incursion and usability of the enormous potential offered by the platform, we must include, for example, the universal basic languages. And the wallet that is very influential for the protection and usability of the ** AE ** token should have that option of ** LANGUAGES **.

For example:

The ** six ** most important official languages ​​considered by UNITED NATIONS (UN), in alphabetical order are:

• Arab
  • Chinese: Mandarin. China, the world’s largest economy since last year, is an important trading partner of most countries in the world.
  • Spanish
  • French
  • English
  • Russian

Taking these six languages ​​into consideration, the potential for expansion and growth is lost sight of, therefore it is ** URGENT ** that this option is activated within future updates.

I highlight this concern as ambassador and promoter of the tools and technology offered by AETERNITY, easily open doors for those entrepreneurs, developers, programmers and innovators of blockchain technology, taking into account that this side of the Southern Hemisphere (mainly Latin America) The potential of entrepreneurship and development within the community is very great and we can not waste those opportunities.

:construcción: In a response given by one of my comments regarding the aforementioned a prominent friend of the community gave me reference to the problem is solved and its status can be traced here: Localization strings · Issue #65 · waellet/waellet · GitHub

Thank you, I will be attentive to your comments …!

Thank you @adrian.sanchez for your comments and suggestions! We in the æternity team how important it is to offer content and updates in different languages so we can reach a larger audience. That is why we provide regular update reports in Chinese, Spanish, Russian. We’ll keep this tradition going :wink:

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Excellent, thanks for answering.
Have a great day. :+1:

1 Like