Introduce Myself

I am Engr Samest From Lagos Nigeria. I’m a electrical engineer with psychology mind, I’m an African community leader, blockchain trainer, a blogger and a community influncer. With over 3years experience on blockchaintechnology I have successfully helped so many on graphene platforms like Steemit, whaleshares, smoke, bearshares, scorum, minds, medium and many more.

I am one of the yensesa.com directors and I’m the CEO of block.africa. My mission on this platform is to embrace this project, partner with aeternity and see the positivity that lies within the project and use it to develop ours and thereby increase the positivity attached to aeterity. We are large community with developers. We had completed so many projects on graphene platform. Our technical team was part of developer team for whaleshares.io and smoke.io. we are witness on both platform including bearshares.com and scorum.com, we also develop notification bot called afiabot which discord bot on whaleshares chain and we are still working hard with our soft experience to bring my positivity to many projects. I sighted this project and I and the team ready to work with aeternity and make sure we make our good mark on your chain.

Free to contact us and we ready to support you any day and anytime.

Several training, webinars and Meetup are on our agenda… follow me and see more information about our plans

Yours sincerely,
Engr. Samest.

8 Likes

Hello @samest and welcome in the Forum, we are happy to have you :slight_smile:

Thank you for your interest and enthusiasm!
We’ll be very happy to have you and your developer friends joining us and building on æternity, let us know if you need any kind of support :wink:

Best,
Albena

@albena.chain thank for welcoming me. I will love if you can connect me with one of your project developer so we can have series of questions to table down with him or her.

Thanks.
Engr. Samest

1 Like

Hey, you can send me you questions as a reply. If I can’t answer them, I will find the answer from the relevant team member. :slight_smile: Welcome!

Thank you @vlad.chain

Here is the questions:

1. Can we create our own tokens on Aeternity.
  2. If yes how much does it cost (fees) to create
  3. Is there a limit to how many tokens we can create if the first question is Yes
  4. Is there a transfer fee for users to transfer tokens to each other
  5. Is there the possibility for us to create accounts for our users using an API

Thank you in anticipation of your Swift response.

1 Like

Here are the answers I received from the devs:

1. Yes, contract based tokens (native tokens coming soonish).
  2. Deploy contract on localnet and check fees. The fees are generally not high.
  3. Yes, but it’s a number with more zeroes than you can count.
  4. Yes.
  5. Yes.

Awesome… Then we are good to go and take this project beyond the sky.

Watch out for block.africa team.

Thanks for your response.

2 Likes

You are very welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to Aeternity Forum Mr Samest! Good to see you here, he was in the last meetup at lagos…

3 Likes

Español

Soy Consultor Empresarial con 20 años de experiencia en las áreas de Tecnología, Innovación, Mercadeo, Relaciones Publicas y Periodista especializado en Tecnologías.

Durante los últimos años he visitado. Estados Unidos, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Panamá, Colombia. Brasil, España. Alemania y dentro de mi querida Venezuela las ciudades de Maracaibo, Cabimas, Ciudad Ojeda, Caracas, Barquisimeto, Merida, San Cristobal, Maracay, Valencia, Margarita y Puerto La Cruz. Atendiendo invitaciones para asistir o participar en eventos tecnológicos o empresariales de diferentes clientes.

English

I am a Business Consultant with 20 years of experience in the areas of Technology, Innovation, Marketing, Public Relations and Journalist specialized in Technologies.

During the last years I visited. United States, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia. Brazil, Spain. Germany and within my beloved Venezuela the cities of Maracaibo, Cabimas, Ciudad Ojeda, Caracas, Barquisimeto, Merida, San Cristobal, Maracay, Valencia, Margarita and Puerto La Cruz. Attending invitations to attend or participate in technological or business events of different clients.

Portugues

Eu sou Consultor de Negócios com 20 anos de experiência nas áreas de Tecnologia, Inovação, Marketing, Relações Públicas e Jornalista especializado em Tecnologias.

Durante os últimos anos eu visitei. Estados Unidos, Porto Rico, Costa Rica, Panamá, Colômbia. Brasil, Espanha. Alemanha e dentro da minha amada Venezuela as cidades de Maracaibo, Cabimas, Ciudad Ojeda, Caracas, Barquisimeto, Mérida, San Cristóbal, Maracay, Valência, Margarita e Puerto La Cruz. Atendimento de convites para participar ou participar de eventos tecnológicos ou de negócios de diferentes clientes.

2 Likes

Hola @amarinmoran, bienvenido al Foro. Parece que haz disfrutado de muchos viajes, que genial, ¿cual de esos destinos es el que mas te ha gustado?

¿desde hace cuanto tiempo conoces æternity?

2 Likes