Introduction: Vontain

Hello Aeternity community! My name is Vontain, I recently came onboard and since then have been exploring the project’s opportunities and innovation.
I’m a web3 enthusiast and with grounded skill in the space. I’m a content creator and I span in different categories such as Infographics, digital art & memes, video etc.
As a member of this amazing community, I’m looking forward to the recent Aeternity-Ethereum bridge. What the innovative brings and how it further solidify Aeternity’s project.

4 Likes

Hey @Vontain Vontain,

Welcome to the Aeternity crew! Love that you’re diving into all the cool stuff we’ve got going on here.
The Aeternity-Ethereum bridge is something we’re all buzzing about. Can’t wait to see your thoughts and creations around it. Here’s to making Aeternity’s projects even stronger together.

Greetings Aeternity community,

I’m enthusiastic about blockchain technology and thrilled to join the vibrant Aeternity community. With a background in software engineering, I’m particularly drawn to the æternity protocol’s commitment to decentralization and security, exemplified by its implementation in Erlang and adherence to high-quality software engineering standards. The ability to support a wide range of smart contract functionalities and the innovative approach to private transactions through state channels and upcoming Hyperchains upgrade sets Aeternity apart.

As an advocate for open-source principles, I appreciate that the æternity protocol and its essential developer resources are fully open-source, fostering collaboration and transparency. I’m excited to contribute to this community, sharing insights and exploring new possibilities in the ever-evolving blockchain landscape. Looking forward to engaging with fellow enthusiasts and collectively advancing the Aeternity ecosystem.

Best regards,
Emmanuel1

1 Like