Launch Alert: æternity's Zealy Campaign starts NOW! 🚀

https://zealy.io/cw/aeternity/invite/er21hIYud7IhrgArZNJof…

All hands on deck, æcommunity! The æternity

@Zealy_io Campaign is rolling out in two stages designed to boost engagement and expand the æcommunity. Get ready to contribute, and earn rewards in $AE! Stage 1 starts NOW! !

Focusing on introductory quests with a $5,000 prize pool in $AE for top contributors, it’s all about early engagement and rewarding your support.

Stage 1 ends on March 15th, at 5pm CET. To join, you’ll need a valid #Zealy account. Remember, one account per participant to keep things fair. Participants must complete any required verification processes, including but not limited to Twitter verification, Super Hero wallet creation, and others, to be eligible for rewards. We’re committed to fair play. Bots or inorganic activities won’t be tolerated, and accounts will be screened to ensure genuine engagement. See something off? Let us know.

Rewards totaling $5,000, or approximately 205.000 $AE, will be distributed directly to the winners’ wallets post-campaign. No lock-up periods here, with access to your rewards within 15 days of campaign conclusion. Got questions?

Community moderators are here to help via Telegram. Join the æternity Telegram group, and ask away! https://t.me/aeternity Keep an eye out for any campaign updates or changes. Let’s grow the æcommunity together!

1 Like

Great idea
LFG

1 Like

I discovered Aeternity through the airdrop, and I’m thrilled to dive deeper into this exciting blockchain ecosystem. The ongoing Zealy Campaign has piqued my interest, especially with its focus on early engagement and rewarding contributors. As we sail through Stage 1, I’m eager to explore the introductory quests and learn more about Aeternity’s unique features.
I’m ready to contribute, engage, and learn alongside the vibrant Aeternity community.

1 Like

I discovered Aeternity through a web 3 community space, and I’m thrilled to dive deeper into this exciting blockchain ecosystem. The ongoing Zealy Campaign has piqued my interest, especially with its focus on early engagement and rewarding contributors. As we sail through Stage 1, I’m eager to explore the introductory quests and learn more about Aeternity’s unique features.
I’m ready to contribute, engage, and learn alongside the vibrant Aeternity community.