I’d like to know if there are around the AE community projects and teams that work on the following topics:
- Machine learning (ML) as a service on blockchain. It combines PoW machines (having GPU) with ML data processing. Owners of GPU machines can unite/connect to clusters as it is going with PoW now (but for good things :). Distributed ML processing and data storage.
- Federated and anonymous ML data processing.
- Fully autonomous (ideally without human intervention, smart cities, supply chain etc) IoT economy ruled by data and ML.
- Data market with ML processing as a service.
- Stable coins collateralized by financial (AE, BTC, ETH) and nonfinancial assets (Services, ML processing, data storage).
- Prediction markets mix of Kaggle and Augur, where ML models (not humans) make prediction on the event and solve ML tasks.
- ML based anomalies, hacks, and fraud detections on the chain.
In your opinion, does aforementioned development direction have some value for AE?
Does AE blockchain technically ready for this task (data tx speed and so on)?
Or maybe community see another niche for AE just for finance and money transfers and payments.
Thanks for your comments and suggestions.