[Maintenance] All Nodes need to upgrade

Dear Node Operators,

please upgrade your node as fast as possible to the Release 6.1.0 because of fate environment bug fixing, see v6.1.0.
Thank you very much for your support!

4 Likes

To clarify further, there was a performance bug in the FATE environment that made contracts in some situations take a (very) long time to update its state. The consequence being that such contract calls were blocking micro block generation.

4 Likes

Congratulations to @hanssv.chain for producing the smart bugfix! Thanks Hans for the explanation.Thanks to the core team for the fast reaction and release.

2 Likes

bithumb Exchange will delete ae. Does the team have any action? This matter is as important as version 6.1; But the team currently not stated any

1 Like

We have offered Bithumb assistance in explaining our solutions, and even invited them and other exchanges to a special seminar where we would answer all questions and collect feedback.

The offer still stands. I have also personally reached out to a couple of exchanges, offering to respond to any concerns they may have. I have sent links to documentation and blog posts.

Of course, they deal with lots of cryptocurrencies, and at some point, they have to make up their own minds.What might have additional effect is that users contact exchanges and tell them that they want to trade AE.

10 Likes

good job;thanks。I suggest that boss yani should learn about ada leaders。Captain as ae; he is necessary to contact capital and big business to invest and adopt ae. The main reason for exchange ignoring ae is inactive trading; low turnover。Even ae technology keep moving;But the community is increasingly depressed

1 Like

It seems that capital does not pay for technology. But thank you very much ulf for standing up to solve the trust problem. Thank you and tribute to the technology.

3 Likes

Thank you Ulf.Chinese community will always support you and AE team.

3 Likes

good job.thanks.

1 Like