Mark from AEChina community

Hi Everyone there,I am Mark,from china. Today I want to join the ambassador program, please check the following informations.
I found the AEchina community in the beginning of the Part II of the program. and then I created the QQ group and wechat group.
In china , the most popular chating software is QQ and wechat,
For the QQ group, I created the first one now has 2000people(640677781). For the second group now has more than 1400 people(702175999).
For the Wechat group, I created now 3 groups total more than 1200 people. You can add: abinble to join us!
And also for another software which is knowlege globle(called AE中国=AEChina) now has more than 2300 people. It is a place very good for the ae information speard.
My community waibo: AEChina_cn focus on the AE team news and program news as well.
For now the AEchina community more than 6000people and I believe more and more people are joining in and spread the ae.

大家好,我是AE金刚狼,来自中国。 今天我想加入大使计划,请看以下介绍。
我在AE二期时于国内最早建立QQ群,建立AEchina社区。 然后我创建了QQ群和微信群。
在中国,最受欢迎的聊天软件是QQ和微信,
对于QQ群,我创建了第一个拥有2000人(640677781)的人。 对于第二个现在有超过1400人(702175999)。
对于微信群组,我现在创建了3个小组,总计超过1200人。 您可以添加:abinble加入我们!
而另一个知道知识星球的软件(被称为AE中国= AEChina)现在拥有超过2300人。 这是一个非常适合ae信息的地方。
我的社区waibo:AEChina_cn也关注AE团队新闻和节目新闻。
现在AEchina社区超过6000人,我相信越来越多的人加入并传播ae。

12 Likes

well done! AEchina_cn

1 Like

Well done, Mark~I’m here too.

1 Like

Thank you for the supporting (:smile:

1 Like

You are the “Dr.Liu” that I know?:sunglasses:

well done!you do a great job, AE-Mark!

Mark has done good job all the time for AE’s community.

Well done , I am very glad to join your group. Include QQ, Wechat, knowlege globle and weibo.Thank you

welldone! AE TO MOON

Hello, everyone, I come from China, I am through QQ group to AE, in mark to create group has many masters, Dr. Liu, for example, because they share with us the principle of AE and technology, I can establish the recognition of AE go now, thanks to the people pay, hope to attach importance to AE official propaganda for the Chinese market, it is a large potential market, thank you!

I konw you
hahahahah

AEchina_cn 把中国大便申请到手,支持

Hello Mark and hello to the others! We are super happy to have you here!

1 Like

good job Mark ae to the moon

good job Mark ae to the moon

干得好,马克,我好早就在这了,去年9月,中国社区是非常强大的

Well done!!!

Come on!!!

Tremendous work. Keep the ball rolling.