I had a meetup in the developers hub “Hack a Bos” in A Coruña! There were around 16 people and I had to say that it was tough they made hard technical questions but also they like it a lot, they are going to do the dacade.org courses and with @erik93 we created a Telegram group of Galicia that I think it will keep growing. They like a lot our approach to the Oracles and some of the questions they made are:
- If Aeternity wants to be a scalable smart Contract platform why we haven’t choosen proof of Stake as a consensus mechcanism?
- what kind of team can have more chances to succeed in the Starfleet Program?
- can you confirm when it’s going to be the next Starfleet program edition?
-the development tools are shared
- do we plan to have some mechanism to connect with other Blockchains?
- is there something like Metamask in Aeternity?
I really have to say that they were so nice and they sincerely liked the Aeternity project, let’s make the community grow in the north of Spain little by little.
I really think that if the focus of Aeternity is to have coders creating Dapps in it’s ecosystem places like this should be the ambassadors target