Meetup In India with the young enthusiastic students!

Ashish Chawla
India
Meetup 5

People who came: 15

Key points:

1: Basics of a blockchain
2: Digital Ledger
3: Videos
4: How it is distributed over the network.
5: Aeternity
6: What is æ?
7: Why Æ?
8: Other existing systems.
9: Key features of æ.
10: State channels
11: æmbassador programme
12: criteria to become an æmbassador

This meetup was organised at a renowned cafe named Brewville Cafe Bistro in my city. The people who attended the meetup were of the age group 17-21.

More than blockchain and anything else the students were curious to learn something new and interesting and they also wanted to know what new technologies are there in the world in which they can find scope for their career.

I started with the basics of Blockchain as always because I feel before anything the audience must get a 5 min introduction of what a blockchain is because you never know who knows about blockchain.

Once done with blockchain I smoothly pounced to æternity and made them understand that æternity is the best one of the available blockchains in the market.

Smart contracts was the best and the most loved topic by the students and I got a few questions on that as well and I was super glad to clear their doubts.

Another such amazing topic that was enjoyed by the students was State channels.

In short, the meetup was productive and all of the students learnt something new about a very amazing technology æternity.

All glory to God

And thanks to ætenity.

4 Likes

Great photos and a nice crowd again :slight_smile:

Thank you @ashishchawla.chain!

Best,
Albena

Love to be there some time soon and join the conversation. Let me know if we should arrange a fireside chat anytime in the future.

2 Likes