Missed migration - Tokens stuck? Please help

Hey guys, long term investor in the ICO here, I’ve just checked in to find I missed a migration and my coins are stuck in the ETH wallet, can anyone help me move them? I was a large ICO investor so it would be a real help to me.

1 Like

This can be helpful https://forum.aeternity.com/t/video-how-to-access-your-non-transferable-erc-20-ae-token-on-aeternity-mainnet-lima/5166…… and feel free to ask if you have any further questions @donald !

Hey there,
The migration site is dead, links to a 404…any other advice for how to migrate coins from an ETH wallet?

Can you help me please?

Can you help me please?

1 Like

Have you checked this Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Token Migration Phases 1, 2, 3 - #23 by _dog

I have indeed, no help in there, everyone points to the same dead link. Are there any AE developers in here or someone who can help me migrate my coins off the ETH chain? Seems crazy that this can’t be done. Really appreciate any help

1 Like

Hi donald, I’m in the same situation as you are, missed the migration and can’t find any way to perform it now. Is it even possible? Is there anyone who can help with this?

1 Like

Hello, did you migrate your coins? I have the same problem.
Thanks in advance!

Hi!!! the migration site is being fixed and will be back online soon, I will ping everyone that needs to use the migration aepp when it is back and running

Hi Aelex,
thank you very much for your prompt reply and support!
Best regards,
Nasko

1 Like

Same question. Need help.tks

Good day @nmnmnm, @vickyzsj