New AEstudio - Editor for Sophia Smart Contracts on the Web

Over the last weeks we put heavy focus on the planning of the next working packages with heavy focus on updates and developer tooling. This is crucial to ensure the smooth operation of state channels, particularly given my focus on enhancing the repl/debugger and devmode, which are pivotal for our overall developer adaption progress. You know what I am about: We are always committed to delivering fully-featured, user-friendly components for building exceptional apps on aeternity, laying the groundwork for a wider adaption. Given the interdependence of many components, enhancements often occur asynchronously; however, our progress remains steady. A testing ground for our work was and will always be hackathons, gaining first-hand feedback from developers on our tools! In this month, my family grew by one member! But the most exciting things in the pipeline I cannot share updates on unfortunately, as they are not announced yet, I guess? The testing succeeded excitingly well though, so stay tuned for more things to come.