• Product Development
    • Protocol
    • Dev-Suite
    • SDKs
    • Middleware
    • Mining Tools
    • Base Wallet Browser
    • Blockchain Explorer

Something like that, more feedback welcome!

These look like sub-categories to me in the currently existing categories. Protocol is already divided into sub-categories.

I think that having two parent categories (ex. protocol and aepps) and the relevant subcategories (aepps would include dev suite, base aepp, etc) is an okay structure.

It would address what @emin.chain is proposing and only be 2 levels deep (what @vlad.chain is suggesting).

We should refrain from duplicitous content as much as possible. Enabling the structure above will create precisely that. I am however, very supportive of a product development category, I just can’t see exactly how it could be implemented. It will require major reorganization IMO.

I agree, we should have two parent categories

1. Protocol Development
  2. Aepp Development

The category aepp Development should have following sub-categories

• Wallets and Browsers
  • Explorers
  • Developer Suite and Tools
  • SDKs
  • Decentralised aepps
  • Middleware and Infrastructure
  • Documentation and Tutorials
  • AEXpensions Proposals
2 Likes

I went through the RAENDOM category and found that many posts in there are actually questions.

Here is my suggestion:

Fork Raendom and add a category for “HELP (ASK ANYTHING).”

Differentiation between the two:

HELP (ASK ANYTHING)

• for help and any questions
  • moderators will check and add tags to help narrow down the topic (new users may not know what to tag especially when it comes to technical topics)
  • moderators will comment if they know the answer; otherwise, tag devs or whoever can answer the question
  • easier for newcomers to find–and they’ll probably look for a help section. Also, easier for mods to check for new issues and questions.

RAENDOM

• really random discussions