Nigeria Social Media Summit 2019

I was invited to participate in the Nigeria Social Media Summit 2019. It was an event that brought together some of the Key industry players in the country and some tech drivers. I was fortunate to have interactions with some of the and to share with them how aeternity has been involve in changing the narrative in the blockchain ecosystem in Nigeria and how we intend to make more positive impact in the coming years.
As a participant in the two days summit, I was able to share how aeternity has engaged so many Nigerians in the dacade.org program to train Nigerians on blockchain technology and development. Also referred them to our starfleet program and how aeternity has been supporting and funding startups around the globe.
Some of the people I met and we are in discussion about blockchain/aeternity includes: Fife Banks (Business developer/Mentor), Dayo Benjamins-Laniyi (Enterprise Communicator), Mohammed Ibrahim Jega (head of Business Development VoguePay), Mohammed Jammal (Real Estate Entrepreneur), Nancy Illoh-Nnaji (Anchor of the Moneyline with Nancy), Reuben Kifasi (Director General of the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission), Henry Shield (Human right Lawyer/Activist) and Kiruba Shankar (Blogger and the President of Association of Professional Speakers, India)

5 Likes