This is an Open Call for all artists, designers, crypto lovers, blockchain enthusiasts, technologists, free speech advocates, and curious folks!
We will be implementing a collaborative, interactive, token-driven art installation and we want your input! Join us at the Ars Electronica Festival from September 5th to 9th!
We dare you to unleash your creativity and upload your artwork through the Graffiti Project æpp. You can use an image that means something to you and represents your artistic drive! Hundreds of images will be included to make a unified, blockchain-secured, crowdsourced painting.
Open Call Guidelines
To take part in this amazing artwork, please follow the guidelines below:
- Open the base æpp wallet from base.aepps.com or download it from the Apple Store or Google Play Store. Make sure you have version 0.9.0 or a later version in the settings.
- If you do not have a wallet yet, you can easily follow the instructions to create one.
- No AE Tokens? Get some by joining the dedicated Telegram Group. Look for @graffiti_project on Telegram! Or find us at the Ars Electronica Festival, happening in Säulen Halle at Postcity, Linz, Austria!
- Open the Graffiti æpp in the æpps tab. You may type in graffiti.aeternity.com in the search bar or look for the Graffiti æpp icon. Initialize the æpp and follow the instructions to upload your image.
- The Graffiti æpp will work its magic to transform your image into digital graffiti.
- Fun! Adjust the transformation parameters of your image or start over with a new one.
- Love it? Position your Graffiti where you want it on the digital canvas.
- Take note of the estimated time for the æpp to complete your graffiti artwork with the dimensions/size you specified.
- Go time! Participate in our auction to bid for the space needed.
- Sit back. Watch your art appear magically on the online digital canvas!
- Congratulations! You just created artwork on a decentralized, censorship-resistant, transparent platform where it will remain unchanged and open to all—for æternity!
Looking forward to seeing the first collaborative digital artwork executed on a blockchain