Problem with Token Migration

Hey, thanks for the reply, I never migrated and the migration site seems to be down so I am stuck with my AE coins on the ethereum blockchain. Is there a way for me to migrate them now? I cant find one.

Hey there, did you get my previous reply? I need to migrate and the https://migrate.aeternity.com/ site is dead…can you please help by letting me know how to migrate from ETH chain to AE blockchain without the migration portal. Do you know why the site is down?

Hello,could you please help Donald and I to migrate or coins.
I’m big holder.
Please help us.
Migrate site is not working

Hey Guys,
@aelex @bruteforce.chain @hanssv.chain @emin.chain @martingrigorov.chain @nikitafuchs.chain

I really don’t want to post it again and again , I know you are busy with too many things like 51% attack.
I’m an investor in this project from day1, I didn’t want and don’t want to sell even one of my coins. I believe in you.
because of this I forgot to move my coins from my ETH address. now I’m concern about my investment. I can’t move my 12000AE (if you need to check I can give you my ETH address)

unfortunately my computer knowledge is little. please provide a simple way for people like me.

this video

is not working . site is down.

I’m not asking you to do it right now but please tell me when you will fix it approximately.
Thank you

1 Like

I don’t know who is in charge of maintaining https://migrate.aeternity.com. I’ll check with the team and push for getting it back online.

This is not blocking you to migrate your tokens though. You can self-host the UI to migrate your tokens from this github repo: GitHub - aeternity/aepp-token-migration: Token Migration Aepp.

Nevertheless - self-hosting the UI is also not mandatory and also does not block you from migrating your tokens, but for this you will need more technical knowledge.

__
Pinging few people that might have more info on this.
cc @nikitafuchs.chain @martingrigorov.chain @dincho.chain

5 Likes

Hi !! we are on it so the website for migration is up and running again ASAP and you and @donald can perform your migration without having to locally install the UI what will work but requires some technical knowledge. I will ping you here when the site is up again. thænks!!

3 Likes

Thanks so much guys! Will be great to get this working again, adding another user in need below :slight_smile:

etosotetl

Absolutely in need. I am technically able, but the UI migration app is not working correctly (I get as far as signing the transactions but then a “generic error” comes up), and it is quite obsolete on requirements, so installation alone is quite a nightmare.

1 Like

Any news on this?

1 Like

Hi there, is there any update here please?

1 Like

@aelex it’s been a while from this, I’d rather know if you do not intend to perform any action

1 Like

@aelex
Won’t do is an acceptable answer, it was our fault to start with.
No answer is instead rude and puts you in the wrong position especially after promising action.

If you can’t face engagement from your users and you don’t have the guts to say “no” to unresonable requests, and pretend they will go away by ignoring them, well: you have a problem.
Managing this project will take much more than this. Fail on the small things, guess what happens with the big picture?

1 Like

hello @etosotetl, thank you for your question and sorry for a late answer, @aelex was absent. The migration site is planned to be back very soon - hopefully in a few days, and will be announced in the telegram group and here on Forum!

Thanks for the patience.

4 Likes

Thank you @aniputapet.chain

2 Likes

Thanks for the update!

I too am a long term investor and keenly awaiting for the migration site to be up again. thanks

Hello wondering I was wondering if anybody could help. I have the same problem I migrated my tokens successfully on the 05/08/2019 (1000.0AE) and on the 21/08/2019 (8997.5AE) my address and tx are below. Is there anyway someone could look into this for me as I have tried everything I know but I cannot find them in my base aepp. Thanks for your time.
ADDRESS-
ak_yD7GMsBMMGvNLHwQSk9hicyzALjgKzguBee12mSW15XYmRmfu

05/08/2019 1000AE

0x92c54ed7309a80d0440510f47a62e93ce75600ca131d5071aa74e975c462cb3c

21/08/2019 8997.5AE

0xaa459577d56612522b9a339988e888e06e0b7980bbce2117e1c58a373d8cf991

1 Like

Maybe @nikitafuchs.chain can help?

1 Like

Hey, so if this

is your AE address, then there is the following: ak_yD7GMsBMMGvNLHwQSk9hicyzALjgKzguBee12mSW15XYmRmfu - AEKnow - Aeternity

You transfered 9997.49995 AE to ak_2WpaVMBMN4i3jNopnyRhAMgyJVeuukRZQ2pPXtKiC7RFd44kE3, which then transfered the AE to ak_2dgpHzehWzMPUCubSuUhSef1QRbZ12PvBZGLuh7gWWZHvG3ukh , which looks like some big pool / exchange wallet or whatever it might be.

Regarding base aepp, it’s in a bad state currently till the new middleware is finished. You can use the very first link of my post to trace your balances though. Don’t be irritated that the initial migration of your balances doesn’t appear in the transaction list, but you can see how they were transfered, which means you had them.

2 Likes

Hi Nikitafuchs thanks for your reply, yes I saw this as well when doing my search. The problem is I never sent them to this address I know they were in the base aepp it all went hay wire when I connected my ledger nano S to the base aepp checked the address when asked on the ledger which matched my migration address then I confirmed this was correct on the ledger and that’s when they vanished to these addresses, so something has gone wrong with your base aepp which has lost my coins to these addresses and as you have said there is alot of issues with the base aepp. I contacted ledger as well they looked into it an said it is to do with the base aepp. I had alot of money tied up in this for the future investment and is not my doing at why they are missing it is a issue with the base aepp which I should be refunded my coins as there is no way it was my fault the address was correct an perfect on the checks before I confirmed it on the ledger.