Problem with Token Migration

Just got the error logs. I try to fix this now personally. Sorry for the circumstances! Will get back to you as soon as I can provide you a solution.

But again => your tokens are not lost, you will receive them! :wink:

I really appreciate your help.
My hopes are pinned on you :raised_hands:

so after you provided me the required signature I was able to perform the migration independent of the current migration app which needs to be fixed or replaced with sth. else.

here you can see the tx on aenalytics:

you can check your balance here:

and here:

I have created a snippet that allows users to perform the required steps manually, read more:

Note

• various required information (e.g. token_amount, leaf_index & siblings) can be obtained by calling the API of the migration backend. this is also described in the readme of the snippet
1 Like

YOU ARE A GENIUS! Or, how we say in Argentina, “un crack” (like Messi) :clap: :clap: :clap:.
Thank you very much, really for the time you took to solve my problem. Here we would give you a Wine to enjoy with your partner or family :ok_hand:.
Now I am going to try with another Address in which I have a balance of 50 AE. I’m going to try it with the manual procedure you created. Then I’ll tell you if I could achieve it.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, CRACK! A year waiting for this, solved in a couple of days. :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

you’re welcome! let me know if it worked and congrats for winning the copa america (Messi is my favorite!) :wink:

1 Like