In order to submit a complete and therefore an eligible-for-assessment application, you are kindly asked to submit following information via this application form.
Please note that below application form is subject to change. In any case, the ACF (Aeternity Crypto Foundation) will update information here, accordingly.
Last updated: 21.11.2019
- Email address
- Specification of funding category
- Project title
- Project description
- Why is your work beneficial for the aeternity ecosystem?
- Who are you? What is your background? (Experience, CV’s, Bio)
- Have you been involved in open source projects already? What role did you play and in what projects? If applicable, please include links to your code repositories.
- Have you built any projects on aeternity, or collaborated with any aeternity projects before? If applicable, please include links to your code repositories.
- Did you publicly gather feedback from the aeternity community? For example on Github, the Forum, or Telegram chat.
- In case of becoming a grantee: Please note, there are many encouraged ways to engage with the community e.g. the forum. Also understand that certain reporting guidelines will apply.
- Do you plan to populate your project? For example creating a micro-web-page, social media updates, blog-posts, video-material.
- How much financial support does your project need? Please provide a breakdown of estimated costs. Please note that the Aeternity Crypto Foundation aims to allocate grants solely in AE token.
- Please list milestones, deliverables, and the estimated timeline of your project.
- Please fill in your aeternity address. If applicable, please also provide your banking details (IBAN).
- Please confirm that your research and development will be published free of any proprietary license (open-source, open-access).
- How did you hear about the ACF Grant Program?
- Contact Information Agreement